Not an update ;(

hello! yep this isn't an update.

just wanna update y'all that i'm experiencing a burnout and kinda struggling to everything, not feeling well.

What is burnout?

Burnout is a state of emotional, physical, and mental exhaustion caused by excessive and prolonged stress. It occurs when you feel overwhelmed, emotionally drained, and unable to meet constant demands.

What does burnout do to a person?

Burnout is a serious matter. It can lead to personal and professional dissatisfaction; social isolation; relationship problems; depression; substance abuse; and, in extreme cases, suicide. Therefore, it's important to learn how to prevent burnout and to seek professional attention if it occurs.

Where does burn out come from?

Possible causes include feeling either permanently overworked or under-challenged, being under time pressure, or having conflicts with colleagues. Extreme commitment that results in people neglecting their own needs may also be at the root of it.

Common causes of burnout include: lack of adequate social support; taking on more than one can handle at work, school, or interpersonally with family and friends; and poor self-care. Burnout is a serious matter.

Is it easy to recover from burnout?

Burnout is usually a slow and gradual process – one that tends to rob people of their passion, their motivation, and energy, leaving them instead with feelings of exhaustion, disillusionment, and frustration. But as overwhelming and infiltrating as burnout can feel, recovering is possible.

but don't worry, i will still gonna do an update and will try to heal myself <33 ik it'll not gonna be that easy but i'll try :)) thank y'all for the support <33

no update for today btw :((

- sophie
- 🐢