37 | Cuddle

MINJI

Mansion. Afternoon.

"She really looks so kind. I think I like her now~ haha so pretty~"

"Told ya mom. She's also girlfriend material."

"I see~ you two are so sweet while ago huh~"

"Ah, hehe. She likes to tease me a lot."

"Obviously haha~"

"Off topic, may we know her past dear? So we will be aware."

Dad said and I smiled. I knew them. They will not gonna judge Hanni that fast. Instead, they will gonna shower her a lot of love. I can make sure of that.

"Uhm about her past, it's really traumatizing."

"Sure, we will be listening. We want to know her more."

"Sure. So uhm, her past. She's being abused by her father, made her a slave, raped her and sold to me."

"Wait, Hanni's father, sold Hanni to you?!"

"Yes. That's right."

"What the fuck. It's really traumatizing! She got raped, she got abused and her father made her a slave?! Damn. I can't imagine that! That man should root in jail!"

"Yeah, I know dad. But, I didn't do it, I didn't send him to jail or what, Hanni loves her dad and I don't want her to get hurt by just that. So, I just warned and gave her dad's advice. And I think he's trying to change his life now."

"Poor kid. She's must be so lucky to you. If she had been sold to others, maybe something worse would have happened to her now."

"I also think of that mom. And I'm also lucky to her mom. I love her now, she made me believe in love, destiny, cupid and in the right one. She changed me a lot mom. My whole life, I learned how to greet others, respect and how to say thank you."

"I see. She's really the right one."

"Dani and Hae also keep saying that."

"Because it's real~?"

"Yeah dad. I want to marry her soon."

"I'm excited for that then~"

"Hahaha~"

We continue to talk while eating and soon got finished.

"It's Hanni's birthday tomorrow mom, dad. Are you willing to help me decorate the areas?"

"Of course! This is gonna be fun! Haha!"

"It will mom haha."

"I like that idea~ I'm excited for Hanni's reaction tomorrow~"

"Me either dad~ haha!"

"Me too dad~ haha!"

"Alright, let's take a rest now?"

"Probably mom. You two are surely tired."

"I'm not that tired dear~ hehe~"

"Haha whatever dad."

We went out from the dining room and they straight to their room while I went to Haerin's room and of course, Danielle was there.

Room. Evening.

"Sup Lady Kim?"

"Can I come in first?"

"Sure Lady Kim."

I stepped in and she closed the door.

"What about the invitations? When will we going to give it??"

"Tonight Lady Kim. Danielle and I already drank two cups of coffee. We are ready to send the invitations."

"Really?? Thank you so much guys. I really owe you two a lot~"

"You're always welcome Lady Kim."

I pulled Haerin for a hug and stick out my tongue to Danielle who's glaring at me.

I pulled away and left Haerin's room.

I went straight to my room and Hanni was already sleeping peacefully. I took a hot bath and changed my clothes as I lay down and cuddle her.

Room. Evening.

"You sleeping now honey?"

"Shut up."

She replied with her sleepy voice.

"You don't wanna cuddle?"

"Who says I don't like to?"

She climbed up on top of me and buried her face on my neck.

"You look so tired, enjoyed?"

"Yeah."

"I'm happy then."

"I see that he changed a little bit but a lot?"

"Hmm? Why?"

"He avoided touching me that a lot. He can't look at me in the eyes, he say sorry and thank you a lot. He looks guilty. I just really hope it continues...."

"That's good."

"I don't wanna talk so much now my loveee I wanna sleep now."

"Sure, good night now love."

"Good night."

"I love you."

"You do?"

"I thought you don't wanna talk so much now?"

"Yeah but I just wanna make sure."

She lifted her head to see me and her eyes seems really sleep now.

"Question again. You do? Not a prank?"

"Oh come on. You're my girlfriend now of course I do. I really do. I want to marry you soon."

"Marry already? Haha."

"Of course we will do a plan first."

"Okay. I love you."

"Okay. I love you more."

I smiled and pecked on her lips and she buried her face on my neck again.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

-

I woke up by my alarm and Hanni is still on top of me. It's only five a.m. so I just scroll and scroll through my phone.

@hannino.1fan
IT'S PHAM HANNI'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!

That twit was posted yesterday. Uuggghhh so many rumors about me! But the rumor that got me and Danielle laughing is about us, they say we are dating just because we are always together lol. Danielle messaged me last night and I immediately checked it.

dani: We are done sending the invitations Lady Kim!

Lady Kim: Thank you~

I just went to netflix and watches 'Heartstopper'. It was just recommended by my fan haha. While watching, Hanni lifted her head and pecked my lips.

"You're awake? Already?"

"Shut up."

I furrowed and didn't speak anymore and continued watching the next episode. This movie is cool huh.

*
is it only me or somebody else who likes to take a cold bath in the middle of the night?!

(june 6, 2023)