16 | Feelings

HANNI

University. Noon.

And yep. I got back my appetite to eat. I talk and laugh with her. She's really so fun to talk with ugghh god I love her so much. I want to say, my heart wants to say that she's my first love. She was the first one that made me feel loved, apart from Minji. Well, I love Minji too but I guess as a friend? I love Hyein I think more than friends? Uhm no? I'm not sure yet?

"Do you know the friendless student in your class??"

She asked and I remembered.

"Oh yeah! I wanted to befriend with her so badly... do you know her name??"

"Yeah!! Her name is Jennie. Kim Jennie."

"Do you know her back storry? I wanted to know. I'm interested to her."

"Okay. I am gonna start with her relationship with Lisa or Lalisa Manobal. Lisa is so popular here before, and Jennie became Lisa's friend. Jennie is getting some lots of hates from the other students from the different campus because she's being friends with the popular girl. But of course, there's Lisa, protecting her. Making the haters hate Jennie more. Lisa died in a car accident and Jennie started to breakdown. Along with the death treatments and hates that the students sending her. She blames herself for Lisa's death, she said, if she only drove Lisa home, that accident would not have happened. Lisa's taxi collided with an uncontrollable truck. Until now, she's still depressed. And never befriends with someone. Their back story will never be forgotten. No one dared to befriend with Jennie then."

She ends the story and I feel sad for Jennie. She doesn't deserve those hates. She's just friends with Lisa, she isn't doing anything wrong. What's wrong with people?

"That's so.... sad."

"I know right. I tried to befriend with her too before but she kept pushing me away. So, I gave up."

"Oh.... that's okay. No one can blame you. But, I think I should try and never give up befriending with her."

"It's gonna be difficult too because you're popular, like look how the students take a look and picture of you right now. Lol."

"I know right, I think she's just scared that what happened to Lisa will happen to the next friend she will be friends with."

"Yeah, that's what students say and I'm included."

"That's right haha."

-

MINJI

I badly wants to hear Hanni's voice, I wanna see her and cuddle with her alread. But she's at school. UGH. I hate that feeling. Wait, feeling? Feeling?? What am I feeling??

"You seem in a deep thought Lady Kim, what are you thinking??"

"Uhm. Nothing."

"Oh come on, what is it?? Is there any questions in your mind??"

"Okay, yeah I have. But please. Don't tease me, I'm serious, seriously curious too."

"Sure!"

"What is this feeling?"

"Do I look like a fortune teller? Of course tell it!!"

"I know!"

"So what's the feeling?"

"The feeling that you already wanted to see, touch, and hear the person??"

"Oh god Lady Kim. You are in love. Cupid shot your heart to Hanni, and the destiny? I'm so thankful, she's literally the right one."

"Fuck it Dani, just tell me. What kind of feeling is that? That feels new!"

"I will tell you the answer but I needed to ask you a simple question."

"Sure!"

"What more do you feel about her?"

"It feels new! Everything feels new! I'm excited to go home and see her, I am already missing her even we've just seen each other for an hours, I wanted to have you know with her, always craved for her attention, and ready to cancel everything for example work just for her!!! It'ssss sooo weird I'm gonna die in curiosity!"

She gasped running towards my desk and slammed her hand before answering.

"YOU. ARE. MADLY. IN. LOVE. BITCH."

"WHAT?! NO WAY. THERE'S NO WAY I'M GONNA FALL IN LOVE. DON'T YOU DARE TO CHEAT."

"I. AM. NOT. CHEATING. IT'S REAL!!! You can check the signs about falling in love with someone on google if you want."

She crossed her arms and I immediately searched the signs and all of the signs of falling in love there is what I am feeling right now. No? Did, did I just fell in love? What's so special to her? Fall in love? This is new, I loved so many people but this feeling is new.

My phone rung and I immediately answered it without checking the name.

"Hello?"

*Minjiii!!*

"O-oh..... Hanni.... yeah....?"

*I just met Hyein!! She's reallyyyy soooo sweet, kind and pretty!! I like her so muchh!!!*

That.....
hurts.

"U-uh.... y-yeah. She... really is."

*So!! She's the girl I always tell you haha! The 'chicklee' user! Can't believe she's your cousin and I think I really like her!!*

"That's cool."

Cool.

*I know right!!! And her hands?! It's like yours!*

"Yeah. I agree."

*I had fun with her! She asked me if I can hang out with her and I said yes!*

"That's great. I have to go now, I need to finish my work."

*Okay! Take care, bye!*

I didn't answer and hanged up. I sighed kinda.... feeling a sting that can kill me.

"Uhm. What happened Lady Kim?"

"I think.... she likes someone else."

"Ouch. Who is it?"

"My.... cousin. I guess."

I smiled and shrugged off.

"Shit. That's painful."

"It is but no, I'm not gonna chase her, I will never gonna cry over her. Fall in love? I will fall out love too soon."

Danielle patted my shoulder and I just gave her an okay look.

"No, you can't fall out love that fast. But, if you really love her, you would do everything to get her. But if she doesn't really like it, then, let her go."

"I should. And I'm gonna practice it now."

"Like now? Right now? No way Lady Kim."

"Yes way."

"Sure. If you can. Wish you the best but I swear, she's the right one."

"There's no right one for the other one."

"Lies made by Lady Kim."

"Just a facts."

"That's not a facts."

"Yes it is. Look at me and Hanni, I'm in love with her but she likes someone else, my old love life is just like this. And then next, Hanni will leave me and go with Hyein. I have lots of proof about what I believe."

"Crap it, love is really not always all about happiness, thrilling, sadness and leaving. Sometimes, it's about sacrificing and fighting for the person you love. Are you really gonna give up her on that easily?"

Maybe yes. But no.

*
sorry if the next chapter will be so much dramatic :((

(may 24, 2023)