20 | FOUR A.M. - 🔥

< SMUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CHAPTER >

HANNI

Room. Evening.

I entered Minji's room and she's already asleep. I took my phone from the table and checked my message inbox. I lay down next to Minji and typed a reply.

hyeinchicky: I had fun eating dinner with mom and dad!

hyeinchicky: You got home?

sweetkindhoney: yeah, about to sleep, what about you?

hyeinchicky: i'm about too, well i guess see you tomorrow?

sweetkindhoney: yeah, see you. good night jagiya ❣

hyeinchicky: good night too jagiya, sweet dreams! 💗💗

I hearted her message and turned off my phone, placing it on the table. I covered my body with the same blanket with Minji and did wrapped my arms and legs in her body as usual. I need to find out who among them I truly love.

-

Room. Morning.

It's only four early in the morning and here I am, completely awake already. It's because I'm having a cramps. I just grip on Minji and tryna not to deepen my teeth on her shoulder.

"Mmmhhm what the fuuuckk."

She rubbed her eyes and finds me biting her shoulder. Oh, sorry to her then.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I'm having a cramps..."

"Oh. That must be painful. Sorry I don't know what it feels. I don't know what to do too, tell me what I can do."

"I-I don't know.."

"What?"

She chuckled.

"You're experiencing that for a long time already why you don't know?"

"I-I really do nothing when I am in this situation."

"Oh. Okay then."

She wraps her hands around me and kissed my forehead.

"I don't have idea to do. But whatever that makes you comfortable, just do it."

"Your shoulder."

"God. There's already marks there, you see? Do it on my left shoulder."

"No."

"But it will almost gonna leave a scar."

"No, it's gonna be okay soon."

"Naahh jit trippin."

"I know that."

MINJI

Room. Morning.

She smiled innocently and licks my shoulder. No coz what is she doing?

"Are you really gonna bite that or what?"

"No, gonna make it look good. It will not gonna look good when it will appear as a scar."

"So? I don't care, I can hide that."

"I care."

I looked at her eyes and she suddenly sucked my shoulder.

"S-stop it. D-don't start Hanni."

"I'm not even starting Minji"

"Then stop what you're doing. It's not funny."

She laughed and bit my shoulder.

"Just try to sleep, can you?"

"How? When it hurts so much?"

"I don't know. Just try."

"I can't."

"Then I don't know what to do anymore."

"Just let me do anything that would help."

"Ugh whatever."

"So you say okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, okay."

"Everything?"

"Ugh yes!"

She smiled and started kissing my neck which is I allow her and I just stop myself from moaning.

"Just let it out, mommy."

"W-what are you d-doing?? Y-you're h-having a period!"

"No need to know mommy."

Her hand went down my abs and down to my delicate part. She continue to suck and leave a red marks on my neck before going to my lips. I bit her lower lip and inserted my tongue inside her mouth and played with her tongue.

"Mmhhmm~"

Why's her moan never fails to make my manhood or dickie harden?!

She took down my pajamas along with my boxers and started touching it up and down. I grip on Hanni's shirt and let out moan, I don't know how to explain how good it is, it's almost one month the last time I touched it.

"DAMN."

I breath heavily and Hanni just watches me as she put her hand inside my sports bra and played with my breast as I moan louder and she slide her hand up and down fast.

"AHHMMM SHIT, SHIT YEAH BABY!"

She chuckled and sucked my nipple making me moan more.

"DAMN, DAMN!"

She stops for a seconds and removed her pajama along with her panties. I am confused as fuck coz what is she doing? She's literally– OH GOD BLESS US.

"Just because I'm having my period, it doesn't mean I can't have fun."

She begun to ride my dickie and I just held her waist to help her to ride more and I felt even more intense so I also moved with her and now she's moaning loud. Well luckily, my room is soundproof.

"OH GOD~ IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD~!!"

She bit her lips while her eyes closed and I just watch her. Oh god why is she so pretty even riding my dickie? She's soo really perfect.

"WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD BABY?! MMHHMM~!"

"MMMHHMMM DAMMMNNN MOMMY!! IT'S BECAUSE IT'S NOT MY DAMN FUCKING FIRST TIME!! AAAHHHMMM~"

"AAAHHH YES YES MOMMY!! DAMN YOU'RE SO BIG WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!"

I bit my lip and moved faster while she do too.

"MMMMHHHMMM AAHHH SHIT SHIT SHIT!"

She got off from me and I cum, phew, I thought it's gonna be all over her face but no. She dropped her body on the bed and panted with me.

"I thought that wad it, you didn't even gave me a time to use a condom, what if I get you pregnant? You dumb fucking bitch kid, can you carry a baby in your womb?"

"Don't worry, I took birth control pill."

"Oh wow, seems like you've planned that huh?"

"To be honest with a little lie, yes."

"You're so smart. Get a sleep already you still have class later."

"Right hehe. Good morning Min."

"Good morning too honey."

I checked the time and it's already five ten a.m. She wrapped her arms and legs around my body and I just placed a kiss on her lips and she smiled.

"Morning."

*
yes smut even in this situation of mine 😈😈😈😈😈 1:12 good morning and i'm not gonna go to school later lol. i'm still sophie nothing's gonna change 👺

(may 29, 2023)