36 | Quick Introduction

MINJI

Mansion. Afternoon.

Time skipped, I went home kinda early today since mom and dad will be arriving. Mansion was all neat, and prepared for mom and dad's arrival. I gathered all my workers in the living room for something.

"Good afternoon Lady Kim."

"Good afternoon, are mom and dad's room ready??"

"Yes Lady Kim."

"Alright thank you, mom and dad said they're almost here, the foods? Is it all ready?"

"Yes Lady Kim."

"That's great! Thank you all for your hard works, here's you all's early payment, this one isn't you all's salary yet okay? Haha. I'm just happy and appreciated you all, sorry if I'm... you know rude or mean before."

They all smiled and clapped their hands to me. I feel happy and gave them one by one the envelope with a money inside it.

"Thank you so much Lady Kim!"

"No worries guys, you all are also part of my life too. Group hug??"

"Group hug!!"

We circled and had a group hug when suddenly someone rang the doorbell.

"I'll do it Lady Kim."

I smiled and nodded.

"Oh it's mister and miss Kim! Please come in~"

"Mom, dad!"

I ran towards them and hugged them.

"You're really a grown up girl now my dear~ hahaha!"

"Thanks dad. You two hungry??"

"Kinda? Haha.."

"Let's eat then!"

"Good idea!"

HANNI

Van. Afternoon.

"I had fun with you dad, thanks."

"You're welcome... I'm happy you got comfortable with me..."

"Yeah... please don't break my trust again dad..."

"You can count on me..."

"I miss Minji."

"Congratulations to both of you. Again. Hehe."

"Thanks and thanks and thanks again dad haha.."

"Update miss Pham, mister Kim and miss Kim arrived here in Korea and was there at the mansion right now."

"Oh?! That's a sudden news! Haha I'm kinda nervous now. What if they don't like me??"

"For me, it doesn't matter if they like you or no. The important thing is you and Minji loves each other."

"Thanks dad."

I smiled and leaned on his shoulder. For the first time. Maybe I am a still a bit traumatized but at least it is slowly fading away. I hope he change finally. I told Danielle to drive him home at his house and they listened. Haerin finally sat beside me.

"Don't be too nervous to mister Kim and miss Kim. They are such a nice parents! And also! You have everything that is nice!"

"Yeah thanks and I agree that. But what about my past? T-they might not like it and.... it might be the reason why they don't like me."

"Just trust them! They don't judge that fast! Past is past right???"

"Thank you very much Haerin."

"No problem miss Pham."