10 | Haerin Ft. Kyunwong

HAERIN

Living Room. Morning.

"I'm done Haerin-aahhh"

"Oh, yeah? Did you submit it already?"

"Yeah."

"Okay! Then we're done. Dani and Lady Kim will work on it."

"UggGHhh I'm bored Hae. What about going outside??"

"Where to?"

"I saw the near play ground here, why don't we go there??"

"Oh come on miss Pham! You're already eighteen!"

"But I like kids, there's so many kids there. I want to play too, I didn't enjoy my childhood..."

"Oh. Sure then."

"OKAY THEN LET'S GO!!"

She grabbed my hand out of the mansion and I just followed her. You know, she's cute, pretty, childish, sexy, kind, respectful, and soft. But Danielle still own my heart. But what about her? Danielle? Does she love me too? Or she still love Lady Kim's cousin? 

You're calling someone else, but I am always here
And you're looking somewhere else, but I am always here
You're calling someone else, but I am always here
And you're looking somewhere else, but I am always here. (OPM Ako Na Lang english translation.)

We arrived at the playground and as expected, there's many many kids playing there. Some of the kids were fighting and I just chuckle watching them.

Playground. Morning.

"Why are you still standing there?! Come on Hae!!"

Why is she so childish? She's older than me tho. Never mind. She said she never enjoyed her childhood. I came to her and played with her, at first I feel annoyed and uncomfortable but enjoyed playing soon.

Anyway, back to Danielle. I obviously like her. I love her. A lot. But seems like she still love Hyein. She still love her ex. Thank you to Lady Kim because she brought a sunshine angel inside the mansion that will make us feel alive again. Hanni makes my whole mood okay, but everytime I look at Danielle, I feel guilty I don't know why... I can't understand my feelings anymore. It's so messed up. Why Dani can't love or like me? Am I not enough? I can be better to Hyein. Why not me? Why does she still love Hyein? And now that Hanni entered my world, it became more messier but also happy and fun.

"Hey noona.... why did you stop playing with your bestfriend? Are you tired?"

A little boy asked sitting beside me.

"Yeah. I'm soo tired, I wanted to give up but I shouldn't."

"Oh no. I know the meaning of that noona."

"What? Haha you're still a kid."

"I'm seven noona."

"See? You're still young, how can you know the meaning of that?"

"That's what I hate from people. Just because you are young, they will say or think that you don't know or anything about things."

"That's.... sad. What happened? You can tell me."

"I am tired too noona."

He said in a lower tone and rested her head on my lap as I stroke his hair.

"Mom and dad always do a fight over a money. And I'm soo affected to it. I'm soo tired that I wanted to do a suicide."

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't do it okay? I can be your bestfriend. Do you have a bestfriend?"