17 | Clouded Mind/s

HAERIN

Van. Afternoon.

I still talk and play with Kyunwong. But I noticed something. These past few days, he's not so energetic like usual. Earlier, he burst out crying on my lap and I comforted him. He said that her mother died in a car accident. And he only have an abusive father. I suddenly remembered Hanni. He's experiencing the thing he shouldn't. I got sad for him so I we ate in a fast food chain, took a walk and bought him things he wants. We played and I am happy seeing him happy. He was home right now and I hope he's doing fine. At least.... I made him happy...

To Danielle, I'm ready. I'm ready to tell her what I really feel. Would she say she loves me too? Or.... she still love Hyein? I will not gonna expect some things too much. Tonight, I will confess to her. I.... just hope this will work good.

I really love her. I can't unlove her.

MINJI

Office. Afternoon.

No, I won't give up Hanni to Hyein that fast. I should..... fight for her. In the name of love.

"If she really loves Hyein. Then, I give up."

"Just give her a time to think about it, okay?"

"Thanks. But I still don't believe at love."

"Damn it Lady Kim. When will you gonna believe it? You're in love right now."

"I will just gonna believe at it when I finally got her."

"Sure. I'll wait for it."

I stared at my phone wallpaper and sighed.

I can do this. She...... might be the right one. And, I don't wanna lose her anymore.

-

HANNI

University. Evening.

"I'm gonna go now Hyein! See you tomorrow!!"

I waved my hand to her and she did the same.

"Byee!! Saranghaee!!!"

I smiled and shouted back.

"Nado saranghae!!!"

I entered the van and she did the same in her van.

I closed the sliding door and looked at Haerin happily.

Van. Evening.

"So, how's first day?"

"Nice!!! I met LOTS of friends!"

"I see."

"Why do you look worried and sad? Is everything okay? I mean, no. Seems not, can we head to Minji's building? I want to see her, and Danielle."

"Yeah sure."

"So what happened? You can tell me everything Hae."

"It's no—"

"I don't believe at that. Hae, I'm your friend too.... please tell me."

"Sigh. There's.... this boy. I met at the playground. Remember the boy I was talking to?"

"Yeah?? What's with him??"

"He's..... abused. By his father. His mom, his mom died in a car accident."

"Oh...."

I suddenly felt sad for the boy. I don't like that situation for everybody. I know the pain, I know how painful it is.