Prolouge~

It was just a normal day basically the first day of their new session in 12th grade !!!!

Everyone was enjoying and rejoicing the fact that they are now in 12th grade and will be graduated too.

"So how do you feel ?" Jihye asked

"Ok how should I say this...fine I'm happy but the fact is that we'll be graduated this year and God knows we'll be able to meet again or not" Jaehee said while crossing her arms.

"Girl you need to chill...you're thinking of it too early and plus why will we not meet of course we'll meet..." Jihye said.

"You're right tho your presence will not leave me even after death" Jaehee said and chuckled.

"Of course I'll not cus we'll be haunting people together" jihye said and the both of them laughed.

And they continued chatting when suddenly someone came running.

"Jihye...Jaehee I have a news..." It was Minseo .

"Why? What happened ?" Jihye asked.

"He's back..." Minseo said while panting.

"Wait..who?" Jaehee asked.

"Him...Gyu...Gyuvin is back " Minseo said as she sat beside Jaehee.

"Wait...WHAT?!" both of the girls yelled together.

On one hand Jaehee was shocked by the news but was happy that he returned

On the other hand jihye was shocked very much shocked.

But he returned from where?

*Flashback*

"Actually I'm leaving the school" gyuvin said .

"What the fuck do you mean by leaving..." Jihye said.

"Please try to understand...my parents are transferring me to my brother's school." Gyuvin said.

"But-but you know I don't have any friend except you!" Jihye yelled.

"No...you still have jaehee..." Gyuvin said and looked down.

The thing is that they were in 7th grade at that time gyuvin had always liked Jaehee and he used to stay with jihye a lot in order to get close to Jaehee . But he doesn't know is that since gyuvin started to get close to her jihye started to have feelings for gyuvin.

"Fine! Forget about me...think about jaehee...are you sure you are going to leave...her...like that..." Jihye said while looking down.

"I-i just can't do anything...I'll miss Jaehee a lot and you too..." Gyuvin said was enough for Jihye to get butterflies.

"Fine...You know what just get lost and don't you dare contact me again..." Jihye said and turned back to exit the place as soon as she could.

"I-im sorry..." Gyuvin said .

Jihye didn't even notice that her eyes were already watering.

"Gyuvin...I-i don't ever show me your face... " Jihye thought and ran away

*End of flashback*

"For real...!?" Jaehee asked.

"Yes! And now he's even more handsome." Minseo said while jihye was just quiet .

"So what do you think should we go to see him ?" Minseo asked.

"Of course let's go!" Jaehee said and looked at jihye .

"Jihye come let's go see him!" Jaehee said and dragged Jaehee with her.

As they were walking the heard few mermurs about gyuvin.

As they walked forward there was a huge crowd.

Jaehee somehow managed to enter the crowd along with Minseo and jihye well jihye was forcefully dragged through the crowd...

And there he was...even more tall , even more handsome with perfect body proportion.

He turned around and Jaehee caught his eyes...and he smiled like it was the happiest day in his life.

"Jaehee..." He said and moved towards her but he did not notice jihye beside her because she had her back facing him.

He was shocked to see Jaehee his childhood crush who has gotten even more prettier and looks even more matured .

He stood in front of her and smiled widely same with Jaehee while the other students including Minseo were in awe looking at the two who met after such a long period.

He immediately hugged her which shocked the people around them including Jaehee herself. The students were squealing like crazy .

While jihye knew what was happening so she decided to leave the place as soon as she was about to Jaehee  pulled her wrist making her face the boy.

"Gyuvin jihye's here too!" Jaehee said and gyuvin looked at jihye and the same with jihye.

Just a second ago everyone was yelling and screaming and the next second everyone was quiet.

He looked at her and smiled an apologetic one "hi...long time no see..." Gyuvin said.

"Yeah...hi " jihye said it was awkward for the both of them.

"Well good to see you..you've changed a lot I see.." gyuvin said

"Uhmm yeah you too..." Jihye said.

"We'll see I'm back...so...how about we...friends again?" Gyuvin asked and moved his hand forward to shake hands.

Jihye looked at his hand and yeah she was obviously angry at him but there was still a place in her heart for him of which he was unaware.

She slightly smiled and accepted the hand cus she knew she was nothing more to him than a friend.

Only Jaehee knew that jihye had feeling for gyuvin and only jihye knew that gyuvin had feelings for Jaehee.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Saurrr yeah I've been pissed by aussie ghost ....what are your thoughts share them in the comment section....)