016

' Pick me up '

"So guys get ready and reach my house till 6:00 my brother told me that I will be decorating the house with you all since he will put with his friends and come back later " gyuvin said as they all walked towards the school main gate.

"Yeah fine damn" junhyeon said.

"And remember to wear something cool but casual" gyuvin said.

"You said that already " ricky said.

"I know I did but I had to inform again because you guys never know...." Gyuvin said.

"Ok fine gyuvin now let's go " jihye said.

"Ok let's go Jaehee bye! " Gyuvin said and waved his hand at Jaehee and went away with jihye, junhyeon and Minseo.

Jaehee waved back .

Ricky looked at gyuvin and mumbled " such a simp..."

"Did you say something ?" Jaehee asked.

"Me? No I didn't anyways how will you get back home topper ?" Ricky asked.

"Bitch I said stop calling me that... Anyways I'll use the bus obviously duhh" Jaehee said and rolled her eyes

"Oh you'll use the bus well I don't mind dropping you home tho " ricky said.

Jaehee looked at him in shock "stop joking around ricky...I'll just go now " Jaehee said and was about to go when ricky held her bag and pulled her back.

"I'm not joking tho.. I will drop you plus you'll reach fast." Ricky said .

"Oh yeah sure , and how will you drop me ? You'll drive? " Jaehee said with her one eyebrow raised.

"Yeah actually , since I got my driver's lisence" ricky said.

"Wait- you can drive ? " Jaehee asked.

"Yeah is there any problem ?" Ricky asked

"No no I don't well if you're insisting then fine I'll come just I hope you won't purposely kill me??" Jaehee said .

" Damn you think of me so evil..." Ricky said and held his chest feeling hurt.

"Well you are , now let's go I'll be late." Jeahee said.

"Ok fine let's go " ricky said as they both went and sat in his luxury car .

Soon after ricky dropped Jaehee to her house he returned back to his house and to his surprise the door of his house was unlocked.

He went inside only to see this one person on the couch .

" Wtf are you doing xiaoting ?"

"Ok ricky ! You're back"

"Yeah I am well what are you doing?"

"Me ? Nothing I don't have any work today so I decided to visit you "

"Oh really ? Too bad because I'm leaving again "