015

' Taerae's party '

It was the next morning after the tournament when,

"KIM FCKING GYUVIN WAKE UP!"

"KIM GYUVIN WAKE UP-" taerae was cut off when the door of gyuvin's room was open.

"Stfu bitch I'm up" gyuvin said while fixing his uniform.

"Oh dang you're up what a miracle!" Taerae said while petting eumppappa he was holding.

"Yeah so what and give me my eumppappa back" gyuvin said and snatched eumppappa.

"Yeah sure take it , as if you have been taking care of her all these days" taerae said while leaning on the door.

"Well whatever I'm going now" gyuvin said and was about to move when taerae stopped him.

"Uh and listen don't come home early" taerae said .

"Tf why ?" Gyuvin asked.

"Why tf do you need to know anything" taerae said facepalmed himself.

"Say already or I'll tell mom" gyuvin said.

"Ok fine, we'll I and my few friends will be having a party tonight that's why" taerae said.

"Party?!?! What if mom and dad comes to know about it ??" Gyuvin asked.

"How will they know ? they won't be returning home from buisness trip till 2 more weeks, will you tell them ??" Taerae asked while glaring at gyuvin.

"No wtf I won't but in one condition" gyuvin said and giggled.

"Tf what ?" Taerae said .

"I'll be in the party too" gyuvin said.

"Tf no! You won't " taerae said.

"Why??? I'll invite my friends too please" gyuvin said with puppy eyes.

"No gyuvin we'll be having alcohol too " taerae said.

"So what I and my friends are 19 already " gyuvin said.

"But-"

"No buts I and my friends will be here too or else I'm calling mom" gyuvin said and took out his phone searching for his mom's number.

"No no no no wait! Fine be in the party with your friends but don't you dare be close to the alcohol" taerae said and snatched the phone from gyuvin.

"Really?!?! Yayyyy" gyuvin said and jumped around while holding eumppappa .

"Stop jumping wtf " taerae said.

"Well do you have any theme?"

"Uhm no but don't wear anything fancy please just normal casual wear but all black " taerae said.

"Black? You hahahahaha I thought you liked ugly ass green"

"Bijj stfu I still like green it's not ugly "