018

' Bracelet '

It has been more than five months since ricky had joined thier highschool and they all had got along so well in no time.

It was around 4:30 pm when all the 6 friends were hanging out at the mall.

"Wtf I said y'all to arrive before 4 and you guys are reaching now ?!" Gyuvin yelled sulkily.

"Shut up gyuvin we've got work to do unlike you" Minseo said.

" Well whatever you guys are still late" gyuvin said .

"Ok please stop arguing and gyuvin it's not so late so shut up " jihye deadpanned them.

"Jihye you too?!" Gyuvin yelled in disappointment.

"Please can yall shut up or I'm leaving" Jaehee said and stopped up from the bench she was sitting on.

"No no no wait I'm sorry " gyuvin said and stopped her.

" Ok it's not so late let's go to the arcade ! " Junhyeon said and rushed away while the others followed him.

"Ok guys let's go bowling first" gyuvin said.

As they saw their name displayed on the screen one by one they sat down on the bench and saw gyuvin thrown the ball .
And he shot all the 10 pins .

He jumped and looked at Jaehee " how was that ? Was I good Jaehee ?" He asked.

"Yeah that was good I don't know how I'll throw " Jaehee said and took the ball.

"Wait let me help you?" Gyuvin said guided Jaehee how to throw the ball .

After Jaehee shot the ball it hit 7 pins.

"That was not bad ! Good job" gyuvin said and high fived Jaehee.

While jihye just sat on the bench and ws seeing them with a sad small smile .

Ricky noticed it and sat beside jihye " jihye are you fine ?" He asked.

" of course I am do I look like I'm not " jihye said and let out a small laugh.

"Yes you do " ricky said.

" No I'm totally fine trust me " jihye said and smiled .

"Fine but if you're ever bothered then do tell me ok ?" Ricky said.

" I will " jihye said and nodded.

"Jihye it's your turn !" Minseo yelled.

"Yeah I'm coming !" Jihye yelled and went away.

Ricky smiled at her and shoved his hand in his pocket looking for something , he looked at the packet in his pocket and smiled.

The bowling session had finally finished and the winner was gyuvin with the most points.

"Guys let play some more games I'm going to the car section gyuvin, ricky wanna tag along ?" Junhyeon said .

" Yeah let's go " gyuvin said and wrapped his arm on junhyeon's shoulder.

" Nah I'm good" ricky said.