021

' Hurt '

After a long three hours ride they had finally reached their destination.

They entered the hotel which was booked for them.
The hotel had a very pleasing vibe just like in Hollywood movies.

The hotel was surrounded by the forest which was not so dense a perfect place for camping.

And they even came to know that the owner of the hotel is in charge of managing the forest too .

And also that there was a lake not so far from the place.
.
.
.
While the teachers were getting the keys all the students were standing with their suitcases while admiring the place.

"Ok students let's head towards our rooms now" the teacher said .

All of them went inside the elevator little by little.

They had the rooms of 1st floor and 2nd floor booked for the students.

Gyuvin, jihye , Jaehee ,ricky,junhyeon and Minseo were inside the elevator as they reached the 2nd floor they gripped onto their suitcases and exited the elevator.

They were welcomed by 2 of the teachers who showed them the rooms.

Basically one room was assigned for three people each so they were lucky enough to be together.

In the not so narrow corridor all rooms in the left were assigned for the girls while all the rooms assigned in the right was for the boys.

Jihye , Jaehee and Minseo entered their room and the room was big enough for three people.

There were three single bed one each for them and also a table and three chairs with a washroom in the corner and there was also a huge window .

Jaehee removed the curtains from the window and was welcomed by a beautiful scenery.

The whole forest was visible from the window and also the lake which they heard about.

Jaehee opened the window and let out a heavy sigh and peeped outside the window , while the others were busy arranging their suitcases.

"Wahh I'm so freaking tired" Minseo said and sat on the bed.

"For real! I'm so tired" jihye said.

"Guys stop being so lazy we're finally here let's enjoy!" Jaehee said.

"Damn...you did not bring your books I thought you'll study" jihye said sarcastically .

"Let me live in peace for once oh my god" Jaehee said and sat on the chair.

"The topper says" Minseo said as they laughed together.

"Let's get freshen up first we still have a lot of time" jihye said as the both girls nodded.

After they all cleaned up they sat on the mat which was on the ground.

"So what should we do??" Jaehee asked.

"Let's just talk you know it's been so long since we girls have had a proper conversation other than those guys" Minseo said .