009

' Insta? '

"Who was that guy??" Jaehee heard someone speak behind her.

She turned around and saw her one and only sister...Shin Yuna.

"What...no one he's a friend..." Jaehee said while looking away.

"Are you sure? A friend or something else .." Yuna said and slightly pushed Jaehee.

"No! Wth just a friend! Stop acting childish.." Jaehee said and glared at her.

"Eh???? Me childish girl I'm literally 11 months elder than you????" Yuna said.

"I know I know And????" Jaehee said.

"Whatever..." Yuna scoffed and sat back on the couch and strolling on her insta.

Jaehee giggled and sat beside her sister and hugged her.

"Don't hug me..." Yuna said.

"Ok fine sorry!" Jaehee slightly yelled and hugged her back.

"Ok whatever..." Yuna said.

Jaehee looked at her sister's insta while she was scrolling through her when she noticed a familiar person.

She frowned" wait wait scroll it back up..." Jaehee said.

"Yuna scrolled up when Jaehee stopped her"THIS! you know her????" Jaehee asked while pointing at the person's picture.

"????? How??????" Jaehee asked and sat up straight in front of her.

"Why do you want to know??" Yuna asked.

"Just say !!!" Jaehee whined.

"Aish...fine you know dayeon right?? My friend??? She's her friend so I know her..." Yuna said.

"Wait you're saying you're friends with xiaoting??? As in SHEN XIAOTING?????" Jaehee yelled while pointing at her picture.

"Geez stop yelling....and yes I am...why???? How do you know her?" Yuna asked.

Jaehee plopped herself on the couch " I just met her today...." Jaehee said.

"Wait....WHAT??????" Yuna asked .

"But how?? Like you don't even know her or you do??? I'm like- this is confusing..." Yuna said.

"But how did you meet her gurlll like I have only talked to her only through chats??? And plus she's so popular on her social media accounts...." Yuna said.

"Let me tell you the truth...actually xiaoting is the one who dropped me home...and that guy was ricky her brother...." Jaehee said.

"Girl...wtf???? You were with her brother as in ricky the shen Quanrui aka shen ricky???" Yuna asked.

"Yeah! Stop yelling!!!" Jaehee yelled.

"Ok fine!!" Yuna yelled back.

"Well anyways...I'm going to clean up...send me xiaoting id..." Jaehee said .

"Why???" Yuna asked.

"Why not??? Just send it broo" Jaehee said and went to her room.

Jaehee went to her room and threw her bag on her bed and went to the washroom to clean up .

After she came out the washroom she plopped herself on the bed and decided to check her phone.

She opened her insta and saw a chat from her sister.