012

" Tournament ? "

Ricky entered the cafeteria with Jaehee behind her.

All students looked at them with pure jealousy the girls were jealous of Jaehee because she had got close to ricky in span of weeks according to them.

The guys were jealous of ricky and yes Jaehee is not a nerd topper she is pretty topper and also one of the popular campus crush.

Jaehee , jihye , Minseo , gyuvin and junhyeon had always been the most popular students in the campus everyone crushes on them .

And now that ricky joined the highschool he got famous because of his young and rich tall and handsome aura .

And apparently the popular people made a group consisting of popular people .
(Very confusing)

As they were walking towards their friend group the students were busy gossiping.

" Bro how TF they look so close??"

"Ikr I'm so jealous of ricky he seems so close to Jaehee"

"I heard that ricky is a top student too "

"Doesn't that make them rivals tho"

"You never know what could happen"

Ignoring all of those they went and sat in the big table ricky sat between jihye and gyuvin while Jaehee sat between gyuvin and Minseo.

" Bro where were you? Why did you guys take so long??" Gyuvin bombarded ricky.

"Shut up gyuvin yk I was at the art and craft class I was busy doing a painting" he said .

"Oh yeah sorry I forgot" gyuvin said.

"Oh well guys you know there will be a basketball tournament next month" junhyeon said.

"Really??"
"Really??"
Both gyuvin and ricky said in sync and gave each other a disgusting look.

"Yeah it will be next month and today we will have the selections" junhyeon said.

"I will surely take part and I know I will be selected " gyuvin said.

"I'll take part too cus yk basketball is one of my speciality and yeah I'm just talented in simple words" ricky said and took a sip of his strawberry juice.

"You play basketball too?? I never thought of it" jihye said.

"Bro how TF are you good in so many things" Minseo said.

"Idk I'm just born with talents" ricky said .

"The amount self praise you're doing is unhealthy" Jaehee said with a boring look .

"Ok guys cut it we'll have the selection after the lunch break so we'll go together" junhyeon said.

"Correct! And Jaehee will you there to watch us?" Gyuvin asked.

"Me? Oh I don't have any works to do so I will" Jaehee said and smiled .

"Really?!? Then who will you cheer for ?" Gyuvin asked .

"There no way I'll be cheering for that human " she said pointing at ricky making him glare at her.

"So definately I'll be cheering you" Jaehee said which made gyuvin smile and reddish tint formed on his cheeks .

Jihye just watched them silently until ricky nudged  her .

"Jihye are you fine?" Ricky asked

"Me? Oh yeah I'm fine haha" jihye said.