017

' Can I use your phone?'

"Oh my god I'm so sorry....?"

"Uh no it's okay are you fine...?"

"Yeah I am..." Minseo said and raised her head up only to see Taerae , gyuvin's brother .

"Well are you one of gyuvin's friend?" He asked.

"Me? Oh yeah I am I just went to the washroom sorry for disturbing" Minseo said while dusting her outfit.

"No..it's ok you're not disturbing anyways I heading to the kitchen" he said with his famous smile.

Minseo saw him smiling and she felt her cheeks getting red.

"Oh- ok I'll get going-" Minseo said and stood up straight and attempted to walk away when she stumbled down

But luckily she did not fell , she opened her eyes only to see Taerae holding her hands tightly.

"Are you ok? Why are you falling?" Taerae asked.

"I am...it's just that my...ankle is swollen anyways I'll get going" Minseo attempted to walk away again but was stopped by taerae holding her wrist tightly.

"Let me help you with that..." He said.

"Oh no please I'll manage...thank you for your concern" Minseo said.

"No please our first aid kit is in the kitchen  I'm heading there anyways let me treat your ankle or else it will be swollen more..." He said with concern filled I his eyes.

Minseo just nodded while taerae held her hands tightly not letting it go by any chance and headed towards the kitchen.

After they reached the kitchen taerae made her sit on one of the chair kept there.

And went to find the first aid kit , Minseo's eyes just followed wherever he went.

He soon returned back with a first aid kit and kept it on the counter and took out one ointment and bent down in front of Minseo .

Minseo straightened her body feeling flustered when he grabbed her leg and put it on his thigh.

He applied the ointment on her swollen ankle making her hiss slightly .

Taerae looked at her and smiled "does it hurt ? Don't worry it'll hurt only a little bit  " he said and focused back on applying the ointment.

After he finished he took the bandage and put it on her swollen ankle , while Minseo just sat there feeling flustered.

He then took another bandage and put it on her other leg ankle.

"My ankle is not swollen on this leg...?" She said .

"I know... But still you won't want to make your other ankle swollen as well right?" Taerae said and smiled .

He then stood up and closed the first aid kit and turned towards Minseo with a smile.

"I hope you're fine" taerae said.

"I am totally thank you tho..." Minseo said and looked away .

"Oh and... Can I use your phone? I can't find mine I just need to make a quick call...?" Taerae said with a small embarrassing smile.

"Oh yeah! Sure..." Minseo said as she handed him her phone.

Taerae dialled someone's number when suddenly.... A phone rang which turned out to bein taerae's pocket.

He took out the phone from his pocket and declined the call.

Minseo just stood there confused. Taerae lied that he can't find his phone.