011

"Artist ?"

A bit time skip( two weeks later ):
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Gyuvin was fast asleep when suddenly someone banged his door.

With the sound gyuvin covered his ears with the blanket .

" FUCKING KIM GYUVIN OPEN THE DOOR" someone yelled.

"GET LOST FUCKASS" gyuvin yelled back.

"BITCH WAKE UP AND OPEN THE DOOR OR ELSE I'LL BREAK IN "

" NO I WONT STFU"

"I SWEAR GYUVIN YOULL BE LATE MOM WILL SCOLD ME"

"JUST FUCK OFF WILL YA "

"YOU AINT LISTENING OK FINE "

"NO NO WAIT-" gyuvin yelled and immediately woke up but it was too late because the door was broke open with a person standing there.

"TAERAE WTF ??? THIS IS LITERALLY 15TH TIME YOUVE DONE THIS ALREADY" gyuvin yelled.

"IS IT MY FAULT ?? WAKE THE HELL UP AND SEE THE TIME " TAERAE his brother yelled.

Gyuvin lazily looked at his clock and damn only 10 min left to be 8 .

His eyes wide open he woke up and immediately rushed to his washroom.

Taerae who was witnessing all of this just stood there leaning on the door frame.

Gyuvin quickly came out of the washroom in his uniform.

"Taerae why the heck are you here ? Aren't you late??" Gyuvin said while keeping his books in his bag.

"I think you're forgetting than I'm in university my classes will start at 10" taerae said.

Gyuvin side eyed him and scoffed" lucky you"

"You'll be entering university soon too and then you'll know how tough it is" taerae said and went downstairs .

Gyuvin picked up his bag and went down to the huge living room and and took a piece of bread and applied some jam over it stuffed in his mouth and ran outside.

Gyuvins mother yelled at him " gyuvin take your lunch!"

"I'll eat in the canteen bye mom bye bro!" Gyuvin said and ran after few seconds he was finally out of his house.
Damn he suddenly felt his house size increased .

He thought of taking the bus but it will be late so he ran and ran.

It was only 2 min left when he finally entered the school campus he relaxed himself and started walking towards his class.

After few seconds he finally reached his class which was all noisy he saw all his friends chit chatting with each other.

He went in his seat and sat there.

"Morning gyuvin you're late today again" junhyeon said .

"I know bro " gyuvin said .