007

' I'm sorry'

Finally after almost 30 minutes they returned back to their school since they had their things left or else they wouldn't .

When they reached the main gate they were stopped by the guard " you two students where did you go???"
The guard said.

"Uhmm we had to buy a notebook..." Jihye said.

Making gyuvin nod.

"I never saw you kids going out so tell honestly..." The guard said.

Both jihye and gyuvin did not knew what to say .

When " I TOLD THEM TO GO " the three looked towards the direction from where the voice came.

It was junhyeon along with Minseo.

"Yeah yeah" gyuvin said agreeing .

" Well actually when you were not here they went so maybe you did not see them .." Minseo said to the guard .

"Fine but next time do not..." The guard said.

"Yes we won't!" The four yelled and went towards their class.

" Well you guys are really dumb...who tf even returns back from the main gate after bunking????" Minseo said.

"Fine sorry!" Gyuvin said.

"And why tf are you both outside the class????" Jihye asked.

" Well first of all we are not bunking like you both and Mrs Hwang told us to deliver some files at the junior building" junhyeon said .

"Ok..." Jihye said.

"Oh and btw where is Jaehee??" Gyuvin asked looking at junhyeon and Minseo.

"What do you think ? C'mon obviously in the class she isn't batch topper for nothing ..." Minseo said and rolled her eyes.

"Plss talking about batch toppers and shitz makes my heart ache ..." Jihye said.

"Ikr right!" Gyuvin said.

"Atleast junhyeon and I are not dumb as you both...." Minseo said and high fived junhyeon.

" Shut up!" Jihye said while glaring at Minseo and gyuvin glaring at junhyeon making the two laugh.

....

" Where have you four been ?"  Mrs Hwang said.

" Well Miss you said us to deliver the files to junior building..." Minseo said.

" Oh... Yeah!" Mrs Hwang said making junhyeon to roll her eyes.

"I think she is losing her memory since she is becoming old." Junhyeon whispered to Minseo only to recieve a smack in his hand from her.

As junhyeon and Minseo came inside the classroom .

As jihye and gyuvin were about to enter the class.

" And where were you two students??" Mrs Hwang said and crossed her arms.

" Oh I'm miss we were helping junhyeon and Minseo to deliver the files since they were struggling while carrying it..." Gyuvin said thankfully without stuttering.

" Yes we were" jihye said.

Mrs Hwang eyed them from their head to toe and said " ok get in..." And continued her teaching.