003

" Competitor "

After ricky went away from the backyard of the school with haruto and seungeon he decided to return back to the class.

Like he can't miss his class tho that's what toppers do right?

After he returned to the class he saw only few students who were gossiping about him or staring at him, and the teacher was nowhere to be found.

He assumed that the class is already over so he decided to return back to his seat.

He went towards his seat but did not find jihye or even Jaehee or gyuvin.

Only Minseo and junhyeon who were laughing and talking about some topic .

"Uhmm I'm sorry to disturb your talk but do you know where the three of them are?" Ricky asked in his normal to e which sounded cold.

Minseo and junhyeon looked at him and glanced at each other and just shook their head .

"Ermm no we don't .." junhyeon said.

"Oh..ok thanks" ricky said and sat in his seat.

He decided to go through his books , when he noticed a paper kept on jaehee's table.

He wanted to check it but he thought that it was rude to see someone else's thing but still he decided to check it .

The paper looked like a marks sheet , which he  assumed was of Jaehee.

He picked up the sheet and yes it was of Jaehee.

He saw that her average percentage last time was 98.8% ( how bout irl yeonzzzn 😏 ).

Ricky just smirked while seeing the sheet.

" A competitor I see? " Ricky said to himself.

Just then gyuvin and Jaehee entered the class.

Gyuvin went to his seat and Jaehee went to her seat and saw ricky going through her marks data.

" What are you seeing?" Jaehee said

"You're a batch topper ??" Ricky asked and looked straight in her eyes.

" Y-yeah why?" Jaehee stuttered by his sudden action.

" Oh no I was just checking onto my new competitor..." Ricky said and it make Jaehee frown.

" Pardon ? " Jaehee said.

Ricky stood up and went in front of Jaehee , she looked up to him yeah because he's tall and Jaehee who's short.

" Well...because I'm your rival and I'll make sure to surpass you.." ricky said and crossed his arms.

" Oh then I'll also make sure...how you'll do that ..." Jaehee said and stood in front of him.

While they were having a staring contest junhyeon decided to interrupt them.

" I'm sorry to interrupt but jihye is still not back..." Junhyeon said.

" Yeah..I wonder where tf is she right now.." Minseo said.

"Huh?? She's not back still ??" Ricky suddenly blurred out which made junhyeon, Minseo, Jaehee and even gyuvin frown at him.

"I-i mean like I saw her few minutes ago I thought she returned back to class.." ricky said in a suspicious manner .

"Well you guys don't need to worry you know her she might be somewhere trying to bunk..." Jaehee said and pushed ricky aside to sit in her seat.

Ricky could only glare at her.

But junhyeon and Minseo were enjoying the scene .( Like how I do 😍🤝)

As soon as gyuvin heard that she might be bunking he stood up from his seat.

"Now what happened to you?" Junhyeon asked.

"Fck dude...this is so boring I was thinking to bunk too..." Gyuvin said.

"Oh you're planning to bunk ??? Go on gyuvin your marks wont improve even if you attend the class ..." Minseo said and started laughing along with junhyeon.

Gyuvin just rolled his eyes and dashed out of the classroom.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

♡♡♡♡

( Hope you liked the chapter this chapter was small according to the previous two chapter .
But still I hope you liked it and I'm very much thankful that you guys are showing so much interest in this book.

Thank you so much !!! )

( Also a selfish self promotion check out my txt book :- difference:in love 😍🤝)