027

'  looking someone?? '

Two weeks have already passed since the incident happened between gyuvin and jihye .

Few weeks have passed since the incident during the camp happened , gyuvin and Jaehee still don't talk to each other. They are in the same friend circle but talk to others but not to each other . They try to ignore each other as much as possible .

All the students were in the school , some were in the backyard , some in the hallway , some in the basketball court some in their classes.

Today was the day to present the project in front of the whole class and also was the submission day of the project.

Jaehee and jihye had just entered the school as they were walking towards their lockers.

" Oh jihye I'll got and check the project ricky is having I'll see you later in the class."
Jaehee said .

"Oh ok then I'll get going too"
Jihye said
As they waved each other and went on their own route.

Jihye walking through the corridor alone when she noticed gyuvin beside his locker .

She looked at him and made her way towards him.

"Yah kim gyuvin!"
Jihye yelled while slowly walking towards him.

Gyuvin peeped his head out from his locker only to see jihye as he smiled and waved his hand.

"Oh morning jihye!"
He yelled back.

"Gud morning too!"
Jihye said as she waved back.

"So did you bring the project safely ? I hope nothing is ruined..??"
Jihye said .

"Yeah it's all perfect don't worry So beautiful , so elegant , just looking like a WOW " (sorry had to it lmao Indians know it)
Gyuvin said dramatically as he kissed his fingers.

While jihye just stood there laughing at his actions.

They were gossiping and laughing when a group of girls approached them.

"Uhm hey gyuvin!"
The girl standing in the middle said while blushing.

"Umm hey...?"
Gyuvin said as he and jihye stood there awkwardly.

"Umm you know actually I wanted to tell you that I really like you and will you go out with me Sunday..?"
The girl said while blushing and covering her face as he friends were squealing behind her.

Gyuvin had his mouth shut as he felt too awkward standing there he glanced at jihye and she awkwardly looked him too.

"Um I'm sorry but I even don't know you properly and also I don't like you.."
Gyuvin said awkwardly.

The girl then stopped with her blushing act and glared at him.

"Why? Is there any problem??"
The girl said roughly as she crossed her arms .

The sudden change in her personality caught him off gaurd .

"No but-"
Gyuvin was cut off by the girl.

"What No?! Am I not pretty enough ?? Does my makeup look bad? girls I said you my makeup doesn't look good! You should have done it better!?!! "
The girl whined at her friends as they just roll their eyes.

"Don't worry gyuvin.. I'll just get my makeup done better then I'll look even prettier then will you go out with me??"
The girl said acting cutely which was definately not cute .

"That's not the reason-"
Gyuvin was again cut off by the girl.

"Then what is the reason?! You are not even taken by anyone!-"
The girl was cut off by gyuvin.