005

" Feelings-3 "

All the students are having their classes as usual except jihye and gyuvin who are bunking.

Minseo is sitting beside junhyeon because the seat is empty ofc.

While Jaehee and ricky in their seat.

After a long ass period the bell finally rang indicating that it's already break.

While Jaehee was arranging her books her suddenly she heard a voice , she turned around to see and saw a girl standing in front of ricky .

It was one of their classmate she just frowned at her and continued arranging her books.

"Uhmm hey ricky.." the girl.

"Hey?" Ricky said back.

"Oh umm actually can I have your number.." the girl said while blushing listening to their conversation turned back to look at that girl .

Jaehee didn't even realise that she was glaring at her.

" Do I like perhaps know you?" Ricky said and raised a brow.

" No no we can get to know each other you know.." the girl said while playing with fingers.

" I'm sorry but I don't give my number to strangers.." ricky said.

"We're not strangers I'm your classmate and I'm just asking for your number" the girl said.

Before ricky could say anything Jaehee spoke up.

"If he does not want to give you his number then just stop" Jaehee said with a very cold voice.

"Jaehee I did not say you anything so just shut up..!" The girl said slightly yelling which made Jaehee stand up from her seat.

"But what you're doing is not correct stop bothering people ya know.." Jaehee said.

"And who are you to tell me that" the girl said and crossed her arms which made Jaehee even more pissed than she was.

"I am ...who I am...you're no one to bother someone..." Jaehee said

"Jaehee stop.." Minseo said.

"Minseo stay out of it..." Jaehee said and junhyeon pulled Minseo back.

"Jaehee stop I can talk to her myself.." ricky said while Jaehee looked at him.

" I saw... How nicely you were talking to gyuvin.." Jaehee said

" That's different..." Ricky said.

"Different my foot..I'm just helping you and if you can't apperitiate it then just say it..."

Jaehee said and glanced at him for one last time and left the class.

"Jaehee-" ricky was cut off by the girl .

"Ricky let her go..." She said.

"I think you heard it...now just leave!" Ricky said making almost everyone in the class flinch.

Ricky then left the class along with haruto and seungeon behind him.

Luckily ricky saw Jaehee near the stairs , he ran and went to her when he was about to say something , someone accidently pushed Jaehee .

She was about to fall down the stairs when ricky held her wrist and pulled her making Jaehee land on top of ricky and ricky on the floor .💀

Jaehee looked up at his face and was stuck at his etheral beauty .

Soon after ricky looked up to see her and caught her staring at his face.

It made ricky's face red , like literally staring at each other in the middle of the corridor while people are crossing.

" Jaehee-" Minseo said and came running with junhyeon.

Only to see ricky and Jaehee on the floor while seungeon and haruto watching them like a statue.

"Wth is happening.." junhyeon whispered to seungeon.

"I don't know too..." Seungeon whispered back.

And haruto decided to break the silence .

"uhmm Jaehee my sister if you're done then please take the risk to stand up and let my ricky stand up too .." haruto said dramatically.

Making both ricky and Jaehee stand up awkwardly.

"S-sorry.." Jaehee said and looked down .

"I-im sorry too.." ricky said and looked away.

"M-minseo , junhyeon let's go..!" Jaehee yelled awkwardly and placed her arms around Minseo and went away with them as soon as she could.

"Bro..you fine..why is your face so red.." seungeon said.

"Y-yeah! Let's go too!  Ricky said and went away with seungeon and haruto.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(This chapter was a jaeky one!

This was chapter 5! Hope you liked it! Muahh~~)

<<3