014

' Treat '

2 weeks had past now it was finally the time for the basketball tournament.

Ricky , gyuvin and junhyeon were with the other teammates in the boys changing room.

"Guys I feel so nervous.." junhyeon said.

"Why for?" Ricky asked.

"Idk we'll win right ?" Junhyeon said.

"Of course we will dumbass" gyuvin said

"But have you guys seen the opponent team " junhyeon asked.

"Well yes we did so what we have practised a lot I'm sure we will win" ricky said.

"Exactly think positive!" Gyuvin said and bent to whisper in junhyeon's ear

"And plus Minseo will be there too" he whispered.

Junhyeon had his eyes wide open he looked at gyuvin who was just smiling like an idiot.

"What happened?" Ricky asked.

"N-no nothing!" Junhyeon said.

"Ok team get ready we'll be heading out now" the coach said.

The team quickly stood up from their place and slowly moved towards the basketball court and stood there in a straight line.

Whispers could be heard,

"Oh my gosh! It's ricky !"

"Bro gyuvin too wtf he looks so cool"

"Shut up junhyeon looks so adorable wtf I'm dying"

"Omg ricky !"

"Oh my gosh F3 of our school"

"WTF GYUVIN MARRY ME"

"RICKY YOU MARRY ME"

"JUNHYEON WTF ILL DIE "

the three guys just laughed it out and stood back in posture while looking in the audience to find the three girls.

When their eyes caught on one banner which had ricky , gyuvin and junhyeon's picture and it had wrote ' RICKY GYUVIN JUNHYEON YOU CAN DO IT ! KILL IT ALL'

The banner was held by jaehee ,Minseo and jihye.

The girls immediately aved their hands seeing their friends .

The three guys just smiled and nodded .

The girls have them a thumbs up and soon the game finally started.
.
.
.
.
.
After a long and nerve wrecking match the match was finally finished.

And guess who won ?

OBVIOUSLY RICKS , GYUVIN AND JUNHYEON'S TEAM.

Currently the team is clicking pictures with the trophy.

After the photo session they went towards the bleachers and saw Jaehee , jihye and Minseo running towards them.

Jihye was about to run towards gyuvin when he ran to Jaehee and jihye just stood there when ricky suddenly showed up.

"Hey jihye" he said.

"Oh ricky hey! You were so amazing"

"Really? I don't think so "

"No no you were actually so good I can't even imagine"

"Well thank you I guess" ricky said and rubbed his nape while looking away when he could feel his face heat up.

"Jaehee we won!" Gyuvin yelled.

"I know gyuvin! Congrats!"

"Well how did we play say honestly"

"You guys played so well bruh and see you won!"

"I know I can't believe it wtf????"

"Gyuvin calm down "

"Ok fine I'm calm I'm calm."

"Well guys since our team has won Jaehee , jihye and I decided to treat you guys after the match so let's go??" Minseo said.

"Oh you guys will be treating us" junhyeon said .

"Well yes our treat" Jaehee said.

"Yes and now go change up you three and come fast" jihye said as the three ran away to change .

After few minutes the boys finally came out .

"Ok let's go" gyuvin said.

The six were currently walking at the footpath because they preferred walking than using any transportation.

When they finally reached a cafe 'BLOOM CAFE'

they went inside and sat in a comfortable seat.

"So what do you guys want say anything you want" jihye said.

"Anything?" Gyuvin asked.

"Yes anything now speak up" Jaehee said.

"Ok then I'll have a cheesecake and iced americano" junhyeon said.

"I'll have cream puffs and blueberry boba" gyuvin said .

"I'll take one croissant and mocha latte" ricky said.

"Ok fine then" Minseo said and stood up .

"Wait- you guys won't be eating?" Gyuvin asked.

"Oh we? Well we actually already decide what to eat so no point of discussion" Jaehee said and chuckled.

"Ok then I'll give the order" Minseo said and went to place the order.

After placing the order she returned back.

"And say how's life? " Jihye asked.

"My life has always been the same nothing special" junhyeon said.

"Oh well and ricky since your parents are in china do you live with your sister xiaoting alone ?" Jaehee asked.

"Oh well not actually tho like xiaoting has her own personal penthouse and I have my own penthouse too just sometimes we stay over at each other's house , very rarely" ricky said.

"So you live alone in your penthouse how big is it?" Minseo asked.

"Oh it's not so big actually it's just two floor there are only two room one I the top floor nd one at bottom floor and it has a indoor swimming pool and and and not so big dining hall and kitchen and the other...yeah" ricky said.

"You say that's small?" Gyuvin said in disbelief while ricky just nodded.

"Damn bruh...I live in a not so big bunglow like with my family obviously all the rooms are in the top floor and it has an outdoor swimming pool and a garden too" gyuvin said.

"Woah.. who all are there in your house?" Junhyeon asked.

"Uhm only me , my brother taerae , my mom and dad....Ah! and also eumppappa " gyuvin said.

"EUMPPAPPA who TF is that??" Ricky asked .

"Oh eumppappa she is my family my dog" gyuvin said.

"Your dog? But who TF names their dog eumppappa ??" Minseo said.

"I did any problem" gyuvin said while glaring at them.

"Oh! EUMPPAPPA! It has been so long since I saw her last how is she ??" Jihye asked.

"She doing so fine ykk I raised her we'll" gyuvin said.

They were talking when their food arrived and they started feeding on it.

After finishing their food they bid goodbyes and went to their own house route.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ch 14 !

<</333