Chapter 24

~ Seananners POV ~

"J-Jack?" I stutter, unable to believe my eyes. He nods and jabs the stick in further.

"Sorry buddy, but I'm not losing." he says as if he's making a joke. Then out of nowhere something zips past me and into the side of Jacks head, and then a cannon. I look into the bush to the side of me. I then look back at Jack who is now face down on the ground. Then I see it, a small pink warfstache. "Mark. you came back for me." I smile. He then papers from the far right with a smile on his face.

"Of course," he says smiling "only so I could kill you myself.". Before I can do anything he grabs the stick that's already lodged in my abdomen, twists it slowly, leaving me in agony. I start to cough blood and my vision fades. He then plunges the stick the rest of the way through me and I fade to black.

~ Tobuscus' POV ~

"Hello mister tree." I say casually as I walk up to a very tall tree. "HELLO TOBY!" I scream. "Holy, wow, it talked back." I laugh. I swear sometimes I think I'm crazy. I suppose I might as well make the most out of dying, have some fun with it. I walk a bit further and I see a figure moving. I sneak up and pear around the corner of a tree and I see Ian and Anthony cuddled up under a tree. "Aww, what cute little buscuses." I coo to myself. I see them move and then they spot me.

"Um, Tobuscus right?" Ian asks, rubbing his eyes.

"Why yes, that would be me." I say in an old man voice. I look down at Anthony trembling in his sleep.

"Do you want to stay? We could use all the help we an get." He asks. I nod and sit myself over next to him and get some well do servers rest, hopefully we'll find some food and water in the morning.