Chapter 21

~ Rhett Mclaughlin's POV ~

"Where is everyone?" Link asks nervously.

"Man, they'll be here." I say as I pat his shoulder. To be totally honest, I'm wondering the same thing. As if on que a loud voice comes on over the intercom system.

"Hello Rhett, Link, Joe, Jon, Sean and Lisa." A few moments passed and then they spoke again. "Link Neil and Rhett Mclaughlin, please report to gate 1 for entry into the arena. Joe Sugg, Jon Cozart, Sean and Lisa Schwartz please stand by for further instruction." I take a minute to think about what they had said. The arena? I thought we were here for a video.

~ Zoella's POV ~

"And now, a grand surprise." The voice booms. I sigh. Great, something else that can kill me. Casper puts his arm around me and we look up to where the screen is playing. "There will be six more contestants entering the arena."

My heart starts to race. It could be anyone. I feel Casper tense up slightly but when I look at him he just lets out a small smile, obviously just to keep me from worrying. I look back and the first picture appears. Two older looking guys, one with a beard and the other with glasses. "Rhett McLaughlin and Link Neil." They boom.

Then the next picture shows and my heart almost stops. It's my little brother. I hug into Casper tightly trying to stop myself from crying, but despite my best efforts I cry. I can hear him quietly sobbing as well and the only thing that I know for sure is that we have to find him before anyone else does.