Chapter 16

~ Cryaoticmonki's POV ~

I walk slowly around hoping that no one that wants to kill me is watching. I know that my best hope is to find shelter and food and water but I can't stand thinking that Felix is out there somewhere all by himself, maybe even in danger and I'm still alive. I walk further and further into the jungle, having absolutly no idea where I'm going. Suddenly someone jumps out from behind a tree and tries to attack me and I close my eyes tightly, wishing for them to just be gone.

"What the f*ck!?! Where the hell did he go??" the guy mutters, unable to make any sense to what was happening. I slowly open my eyes. It's Felix.

"Felix!" I yell, clearly not thinking.

"Where the - what?" he says while looking around.

"It's me, Cry." I say looking straight at him. Can he seriously not see me? Maybe he's joking.

"Cry! Where are you?" he asks looking around wildly again. Okay so he must not be joking. Maybe I could use this to my advantage. I could do what I've always been to scared to do. I think to all the times I've wanted to yell out 'Felix, I love you!' but just couldn't bring myself to. He turns again slightly. I walk out in front of him and smile.

"I'm right here." I say as I pull of my mask, lean in, and kiss him gently.

"I-um, I can see you-heh" he laughs awkwardly.

~ Shane Dawson's POV ~

I look at Joey's limp body laying on my lap. I see a small button hanging around his neck. I laugh thinking, what could he possibly do with a button. Then a flash of anger hits me. All they gave him was a stupid button. I push it harshly and then I can hear a large metal gate opening. I wait for a second and try to hear whatever is behind that door. *Bump**Bump*Bump*. A constant rhythm of quakes hit the arena. A blood curdling scream fills the air, a cannon shoots, and the shaking continues. Whatever it is, it's huge.