Chapter 25

~ Anthony's POV ~

I wake up and feel a warm mass against my side. I smile slightly remembering Ian. "Good mornin baby." I smile. I only hear some shuffling behind me and no response. I then see Ian walk out from behind a tree holding some bananas. Then I freak out. Who the f*ck is hugging me? I scoot away quickly looking down at the guy who looks to be in his late 20s. I see the sideburns and then it all clicks.

"Tobuscus!" I scream as I jump on him. He looks startled and then calms a little.

"Hello Anthony." he says as he runs his eyes. I look over at Ian as if to question how he got here.

"He showed up in the middle of the night and a was all alone. I figured, power in numbers right." he shrugs. "Banana?" He asks. I smile and nod wildly.

"Hell maybe!" Tobuscus screams and runs for Ian. Ian happily hands him a banana and then walks over and hands me one. he sits next to me and proceeds to eat a banana himself. Tobuscus sits in front of us and scarfs down his.

"So what's the plan?" He says seriously. I look over at Ian, both of us still eating our bananas. He shrugs and so I look back at Tobusucus and also shrug.

"Maybe get some water and find some people." I say and he nods happily. I give him a questioning look as if to ask why he's so excited for finding other people.

"Jacksfilms, he's part of the sideburns crew, we've gotta find him." he says smiling. I nod and smile as well. If he's a friend of Tobuscus then he's a friend of mine.

"Oh, oh! And we have to find Pewds and his girlfriend." I say happily. "They've always been so nice to me and ..." I stop. I think back to poor sweet Kalel. I start to think of her and all of our good times and then I start to cry. I an tries to comfort me but I start to rock myself back and forth and push him away. He thankfully gives me some space and waits for me to calm myself.

~ Cryaoticmonki's POV ~

"Felix, could I talk to you alone for a minute." I ask quietly. He nods and gives Marzia a reassuring look as he stands, walking over to meet me behind a tree.

"What is it Cry?" he asks worriedly.

"Felix, I love you, I do, but if you want to be with her fine, I'll forget anything ever happened, but if you truly love me like I think you do, you have to tell her." I say slowly, so he can understand what it is that I'm asking him to do.

"I know, I know, just give me some time." he said slowly. I nod and we return back to the small group. Only where was Mark?