Chapter 3

~ Ian Hecox's POV ~

I can't believe Anthony just had a panic attack! He usually never has those. I've only ever experienced one, and that wasn't even that bad. It only lasted about a minute, but this lasted for ten. I can't believe that this is what the Youtuber Hunger Games really is. I just thought we would all make a video and get votes for it or something, I never thought it meant killing each other. Only 5 can get out, hopefully that will be us.

"Yea, I'm fine Ian." Anthony says, his voice still raspy. I hate to see him like this. I hate that it's my fault. Just wait until he finds out the worst part.

"A-anthony?" I stutter worriedly.

"Yea?"

"I-I have something I need to tell you."

"What?" His voice starts to elevate. I back up slightly.

"Well, I might have asked some other youtubers, that you might be close with, to come along, as a surprise."

"Who?" he yells. I can't even look at him. I just stare at the ground. "Who!" He screams even louder. My eyes start to water.

"Anthony, your scaring me." I say quietly.

"Who is it Ian! Who did you tell to come!" He yells impossibly loud. I break down. I can't take it anymore.

"Kalel. I invited Kalel, Okay! I'm sorry but I didn't know-" I was cut of by Anthony kicking me hard in the side. He keeps repeatedly kicking me. "Anthony! Stop!" I barely get out, I am that busy sobbing. I try and curl into a ball but that doesn't help much. I sit there taking my punishment. Suddenly I hear a big crash. I look up and Anthony is there collapsed on the floor. I rush over to him and try to help. I get a glance of myself in the mirror. I have a black eye and my nose is bleeding heavily. I don't care. I just hope Anthony is okay. I look at his face. He's passed out cold. I guess he must've had a really bad panic attack. I grab him and sit him up against the wall. I get some paper towels and wet then and start dabbing his head with it, hoping the cold water will wake him up.

After a few minutes he comes to and looks at me right in the eyes. He looks down at my shirt. I look down and see that it's covered in blood from my nose. He looks at me again in horror.

"Ian! Did I-" He says looking me up and down. He starts to cry.

"It's okay." I reassure him. It was my fault.

"Ian, I'm so sorry." He says and hugs me. "What happened anyway. Why am I on the floor?" he asks still hugged into me.

"You freaked out, had another panic attack I guess, a really bad one. You were passed out cold." I explain. He backs up and looks at me again.

"Why were you crying?" He asks seriously.

"You beat the sh*t out of me." I laugh. He hugs me again and I help him stand. We both try to get ourselves cleaned up and hope that we can move past all this.