Chapter 17

~ Markiplier's POV ~

"Thank you so much for helping me." Marzia says again. I give her a nod and a stupid look.

"It's no problem to help a beautiful girl like you." I say shyly. I've always thought she was very pretty, I've just never got the chance to say anything. I just wish I didn't have to be abandoned to get to say it.

*Flashback*

"Why don't you climb that tree and see if there's any food." Adam says suspiciously.

"Why can't you do it?" I ask, not wanting to seem like I can be easily bossed around.

"Look at you man." He says with his signature chuckle. I guess he's right. I am much more muscular. I start to climb the tree and find some bananas near the top.

"I found some bananas." I call out, wondering if he wants me to get them. I listen but don't hear anything. "Adam?" I call again. I listen and still can't hear anything. Suddenly I hear a girl calling through the forest.

"Felix?" She calls faintly. I think to myself. Adam left me, but at least I found someone else. Hello Baby!

*End of Flashback*

Now I have someone who needs me at least. I hand her a banana and we continue to look for Felix. Hopefully we don't find him, that way I'll be needed. I just hope that me and Adam come face to face, then I'll get the final word.