Chapter 7

~ Kalel's POV ~

Where are they? It's been 15 minutes since the announcement came on. They should have been here 10 minutes ago. Finally I see Anthony walk through the door. I run up to him and hug him tightly. "Where have you guys been?" I say worriedly.

"The bathroom." He says.

"For 15 minutes? Did something happen? Did you have a panic attack?" I ask, whispering the last part.

"No, me and Ian were just ..." he looks at Ian "... talking."

"I'm just glad your okay babe." I say and stand on my tippy toes and kiss him deeply.

I look over at Ian. He is just sat in the corner. I can't see his face but he looks like he's crying. "What's wrong with Ian?" I whisper.

"Just worried I guess." He says quietly. I notice something. He's wearing Anthony's hoodie.

"And why is he wearing your hoodie?" I whisper again.

"He's cold." He shrugs and sits down.

~ Ian Hecox's POV ~

When we walk into room 3 Kalel is waiting for us, well for Anthony anyway. I don't think she gives a sh*t about me. She runs up to him and hugs him tightly. That should be my hug. I slowly walk to the corner and sit down. I hug into my knees and start crying hoping Kalel won't notice. Why can't he just be mine.

>>Flashback<<

"The only problem is ... I don't deserve it." He whispers into my ear. I pull away from his warm embrace and stare into his cold eyes.

"I knew this would happen, I just knew it." I said crying. Anthony tried to pull me into a hug but I backed away.

"Ian. It's not like that and you know it." Anthony pleads. He waits a minute and then tries again to hug me. I push him away and put my hands to my face sobbing heavily.

"Anthony, I just can't." I say crying even harder. He puts his arms around me and I can't stand to push him away again. I hug into his shoulder and let the tears rain down on him. I know I'm soaking his tee-shirt but he doesn't seem to care.

"Ian you know I can't do this. It's just not right." He tries to say calmly without crying too.

"What's not right is the fact that I thought you cared. I thought you cared about Smosh, I thought you cared about my feelings and most of all I thought you cared about me. I guess I was wrong." I say backing up. I find the strength to stop crying for a moment. I look deep into his eyes and he looks genuinely hurt.

"Ian ..." he says sadly "...You know you mean the world to me." he pleads again. I ignore him and walk to the bathroom door. I unlock it and walk out. I don't know if I can forgive him this time.

>>End Of Flashback<<

I cant get those words out of my mind. 'Ian ... You know you mean the world to me'. Honestly I wish I could believe him.