𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

________________________

𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

________________________

"shit!"

"Language, there are children present" Niko scolded. Fallon's shoulders shook, laughter splurged from her lips as Jihoon's face twisted in discomfort. She struck out her hand after a moment of recollection before he firmly latched his hand around her wrist and hurled him off the ground.

" Shut up Niko" the raven haired grumbled as he dusted his hands on his pants. Fallon felt the curl of her lips as she watched Niko attempt to put the younger in a chokehold only for his arm to be twisted behind his back in less than a second. Jihoon wasn't known as the best fighter out of them for no reason.

It had been short of 6 months since Fallon and Karli had joined the group they called the Flagsmashers, they had taken the serum after a few days into their stay and after excruciating hours of her blood boiling and fire seeping into their bones, they had walked out stronger and fiercer than ever.

Jihoon had promptly ushered them into training soon after their recovery where they had mastered to control their strength, learn from it and how to harness it. Jihoon, Niko and Sam alongside Karli and few others were the only ones with the serum coursing through their veins. They had stolen the last remainder of vials from Dr William Nagel who was funded by the Powerbroker. Now Fallon had not had the pleasure of meeting this Powerbroker but she knew they were not to be trusted. Niko was always on edge knowing one day they would find them, those vials were Nagel's life's work, and worth billions. They had to be prepared for the day they came knocking.

The three boys, despite their rocky start had quickly grown on the girl. Niko had become an older brother to both her and Karli. Always looking out for everyone on the team and making sure she knew what she was doing. When Donya had fallen ill, succumbed to tuberculosis and had to be bedridden, she had named Niko leader. But the man had refused, he had never been a leader, always a supervisor. So, when the time came, the burden fell onto Fallon's shoulders. She didn't know how to lead but when the idea was run by Donya and the rest, no objections were screamed in her face, save a few grumbles here and there but a harsh glare thrown by Jihoon was enough to silence them into compliance. And within seconds, she had become the leader of the Flagsmashers. Niko was her council, her most trusted companion and the one she turned to for advice. He became her anchor and when the responsibly became too much, Niko was always there.

Jihoon, God she found him insufferable at first. His cocky smirk, his piercing glare and Fallon would not lie- his deep attraction had her temper tested. He would take every opportunity to crawl under her skin, his finger driving into her side or slamming her to the ground during training. Yeah, she detested training. But the longer she attended those practices, the more she saw how eager he was to ensure she could defend herself. Suddenly, she didn't feel the initial loathing she had once harboured. No, because somehow, Lee Jihoon became her best friend and her protector. He was always there even if she didn't realise it. He was loyal and Fallon knew the lengths he would go to for his friends, his family.

Sam or how she loved to call him by his full name Samson to irk the hell out of him was a different story. It brought her great amusement when his glare would darken and twist with exasperation. Sam never failed to make her smile. His usual playful aura charmed its way into her heart, the sunshine smile he'd give everyone and how he would never miss his time with the children of the group. He was the brains behind their operation, without him, they were nothing.

Karli had adjusted well. She had grown mature and became her second in command. The two ran the organisation. They were new, she knew that and so did everyone but Jihoon, Sam and Niko as well as Donya seemed to believe in them, something she wasn't too sure she believed herself but who were others to question their leaders. If anything, the Flagsmashers were family, they'd protect each other, they'd die for each other.

Had Fallon realised 6 months ago the same people who basically kidnapped them would turn out to be a family she had longed for, she would've probably punched you in the face.

But as she saw Karli happily chatting up one of the boys- Jiwoon, Jihoon's younger brother. A bright smile of her face and a soft tinge of pink coating both of their cheeks. Fallon knew she would do anything to make sure their lives would remain as happy as they were now.

 Fallon knew she would do anything to make sure their lives would remain as happy as they were now