𝐢. 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑎𝑔𝑒

"You think if I stare at it hard enough, I'll get the appeal".

He paused, fingers halting around the zip of his duffel bag at her remark. With a brow raised in her direction he tugged the zip closed and chucked the hefty bag onto the pile that pooled between them.

"It won't get prettier" Jihoon muttered as she tore her gaze from the floor to ceiling portrait, a grimace curled at her lip. "A bit unnecessary if you ask me''.

"The rich dig their egoity. I mean wouldn't you like your face plastered in the halls of an emporium you own. All the ladies swooning for your dashing looks" Fallon jeered, her eyes round and eye lashes batting slowly. Her hands clasped together in a condensing jab. Jihoon rolled his eyes as he glanced at the silver adorning his wrist.

'' I think I'd have to pass. Don't want to kill anyone with these looks" he snickered as he feigned irritation.

"You truly are insufferable" Fallon chuckled as they hoisted their duffel bags across their shoulders. '' had it not been a portrait being the unnecessary addition, a statue is pushing it don't you think" their eyes trailed to the silhouette of stone perched in the corner office of the room. Their faces twisted but their attention drew to the crackling of their earpieces.

"If you two are done, get your asses out of there now before you're trapped and jailed in a Swiss prison cell." Sam's voice filtered over the line. "You have T-minus 2 minutes to get the hell out of there before emergency systems kick in and it's lockdown. "

Fallon smirked as the youngster's distressed order. "He's getting bossy y'know'' she chided as Jihoon shook his head, adjusting the straps around his shoulders and ushering her to their extraction point.

"Don't be a pain in the ass Fallon" a voice defended but she just chuckled.

'' A joke Niko, don't be so uptight" Fallon grinned as she sent a wave to the cameras. Their masks concealing their identity as she glanced at the statue in the corner. Jihoon had glanced out the window, scanning the crowd, below him, ensuring everything was ready for their notification.

"Everyone's in position" Karli's voice filled her ears and then it was show time. She rushed to the statue grabbing the shoulder and sending it crashing to the ground, she grabbed a gold bar mounted to the wall above the desk and placed it over the shattered pieces of stone. A message of sorts.

She heard Jihoon's agitated voice as he yanked her by the scruff of her jacket, his eyes narrowed with disdain, but she just brushed him off, her lips curled into a bright grin behind her mask.

"What, he needed a peg knocked down or two" she chuckled before spinning on her heel and jutting her chin to the window. "Now come on, let's give them a show"