𝐢𝐱. 𝑪𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒂

When Fallon and Bucky arrived, she saw Walker, Lemar and the Falcon in action. Jihoon and Sam were targeting Walker. It was when she saw the familiar red hair, did her heart drop to her knees.

"Don't hurt them, please" Fallon begged as she looked at Bucky. He sent her a small nod as their other men came rushing to their leader's aid.

Fallon threw her dagger at Walker, his body swerved, and his shield left his grip, belting into her side as a pained grunt escaped her lips.

"He's not human anymore!" Jihoon yelled to her; a faint bruise was festering around his eye from what she could see through his mask. Had Walker taken the serum? she thought before a fist slammed into her face. Fallon stumbled as Walker lunged towards her. His arms circling around her waist as he tackled her to the floor. She let out a hiss when her back hit the concrete, his fist coming down on her face. She spat out blood, red staining his face before she brought her knee to his crotch. The next second he went flying off of her. Bucky's silhouette hovering over her as he held his hand. She grinned slight, crimson lining her teeth as she got to her feet.

Karli threw herself at a dazed Walker, her arms entangling around him before Lemar grabbed her from behind.

Things felt like slow motion after that. Karli had sent Lemar straight into a pillar, his body going straight through it with a sickening crack, a trail of blood staining his lips and his eyes shut.

Fallon gasped as they froze, her eyes wide as she looked at the young girl horrified. There was nothing she could do now to save her.

"Run, Jihoon GET HER OUT OF HERE!" Fallon bellowed as Walker let out a roar, rushing to his friend. Fallon grabbed Samson's hand, tugging him with her as Jihoon forcefully grabbed Karli. She ignored Sam and Bucky as she rushed down the stairs.

"We need to go, this is bad, really bad" she panicked as they heard a crash from above them. She met Walker's furious gaze through the window, her grip on Sam tightening as she ushered him forward. 

"Sammy, we need to split up" she said rushed, he looked at her, eyes wide and terrified. "Run to town, go find Jihoon and Karli, he saw me. Please, I can't lose you guys" she said as he held onto her arms, tears brimming her eyes.

"You're a good leader Fal, a good sister too" he told her, and Fallon had to stifle her cry, forcefully shoving him as he spared her one last glance before leaving her behind.

She spotted Walker outside; he clamoured off the car and started making his way towards her.

Fallon turned; she had barely made it down the corridor when two figures slammed into her.

"Woah woah woah" Sam said as Bucky steadied her,

'What are you two- listen Karli didn't- we didn't" she croaked as she looked between the two of them, her heart beating out of her chest and she looked close to tears. It was all falling apart before her.