SYNOPSIS

Frin is a professional novel writer and at the same time an actress and a ceo of her own agency too. She graduated Film course under Cinematography and Screenwriting. Being new to the field she is kinda struggling to make her first project in the midst of a big competition in the industry. And one day during the casting for this project she will encounter Belle who is actually auditioning for the second lead because they already chose a famous actress for the lead role. Belle's childhood dream is to become a singer and actress and this is her first step to stardom. Frin was so stunned and enchanted to meet her because she's perfectly the one she described in her novel, exactly she is that makes frin's heart pounding in excitement. As an actress, she will also take the other lead role for this GL series and from this she will start to do her way just so she can be paired with this girl in her dreams.
.
.
.
"Who are you? Why is my heart beating so fast when i'm with you?" -F

"You can stop your feelings towards me." -B

"But why? I cannot. Now that i've finally found the girl in my dream." -F

"I don't like to be just the girl in your dream." -B

"Then be my present and my future and stay in my heart forever. Can you be my girlfriend?" -F

~~~
How can a love started on a dream turns to reality? Do you believe in destiny? Let's all find out as their story begins from reel and soon be able to make it into real.