2 (Sam and Mon)

BELLE's POV.
.
.
.
"KRIIIINNNGGG!!"

AHHHH! I almost fell out of bed when the alarm clock rang that loud. Say goodbye to my eardrums.

"WTH!!" i exclaimed in shocked and quickly shut it down.

I gently opened my eyes and laid comfortably as i am having a minute of meditation. I don't know if it's normal to everyone but i usually have this moment of reflection first before getting up from my bed.

I closed my eyes again to feel it more deeply.

"Om shanti shanti shanti!" i uttered seriously.

It is a mantra which is a short sound, word or even a phrase spoken in Sanskrit and used for meditation purposes. I usually do it to entertain positivity in my everyday living.

Ohh i can feel the calmness and tranquility in my surrounding.

It is silent and peaceful.
I am savouring the feeling still eyes closed.

After 10 Minutes;
.
.
.
"OH SHOOOOT!!

My eyes widened when i realized that i fell asleep again.

"I'm going to be late! OMG!!" i mumbled.

I quickly got up to go on shower and prepare myself.

Today is the audition day that i've waited for long.

Last week when i am scrolling at my twitter i saw a post from Stargaze Entertainment's page announcing that they will be having an audition. Since child i've dreamed of becoming a singer and actress someday and this could be the biggest break of a lifetime for me.

I immediately dressed myself up and went down the kitchen to look for something to eat coz my stomach was in a revolt since last night.
.
.
.
"PAPAAAA!"

"Ohh hi my prettiest daughter, you woke up early. Where are you going??"

I shouted when i saw dad practicing his script again.

I walked closer to him and snatched the paper he's holding.

"Hey baby, give it back to me!" he said.

I read it and gave him a sharp look.

"How many times i told you to stop doing this thing huh Pa?! It's phishing. It's a crime!" i said annoyed.

He's just smiling at me and hugging me from behind.

"Sorry baby, promise this will be the first and last time that i will do it. I need it so we can pay the house or else we'll be living in the street." he explained to me in his soft charismatic voice.

"But dad, this time it's a serious one. Last time you're just pretending to be blind at the street so they will give you money and now you will be deceiving people so you can get money from them. It's a big crime and you will be send to jail. Aish!" i told him irritably.

"I know baby that is why i will be very very careful okay? Promise after this i will look for a decent job so you won't be stressed." he said further.

"I am not stressed, i am worried Pa. You know it's just you and me. What am i going to do if you rot in jail huh?!" i even said scolding him.

"No, that won't happen coz i won't ever leave you. You're my only precious gem and i love you more than myself. Sorry baby, take my promise okay?" he said.

Aish! How can i resist my own father if all that he's thinking about is me. Eversince it's just me and him coz he said mommy died after gaving birth on me and his parents are on England. He is a half Thai and British and the same blood is running thru my veins.