25 (Family)

FRIN's POV.

After i finished going up on the stage to give a message to the newlyweds, i hurriedly returned to my table with Belle waiting for me.

But before i could get close, the press quickly approached me and started throwing questions one by one.

I immediately called Belle to join with me.

"Hello FrinBelle, you looked so perfect. Really the Dazzling Couple of the night." the lady on my left greeted us.

"Oh thank you so much but yeah this is my sister's wedding so let's focus on them." i told them with a smile.

"Sorry but please grant us a very quick interview? We came here merely because of you." one of them insisted.

I am looking around to check on everything and then turned my gaze to Belle who's beside me. I pulled her waist closer to mine and smiled at her sweetly.

"Augh we're now turned into air with these lovebirds." some of them tease us.

Belle and i were eye to eye and that's how we spoke to each other.

And she nodded. Means it's fine with her to grant the press request.

"Just make it short okay.." i said to them and they looked delighted.

"FrinBelle since you're the Most Popular and the Hottest GL Reel to Real Couple of Thailand, what more can we expect from you?" their question and Belle wants to answer it.

"Hmm thank you from the bottom of our hearts. First of all we wanna thank everyone who continually shows us their warmest support and love to us. Thank you for the love on our series "Dream" and now we are actually working on a movie. It's our first ever movie so we are both excited. We wanna give our very best so wait for it soon." belle said to them and the press were obviously surprised and for sure it will trend later.

"We expect it to be grand because it's a FrinBelle project!" one commended and we both bowed in gratitude.

"And we heard the Fanmeet in Hongkong was also successful. You're really big now. What can you say?" somebody asked and i will answer it.

"Yes it was a success and all thanks to everyone. Thanks to all our fans. Like Belle said we will have a movie soon so please look forward to it. It's our gift to every fans. Thank you, we love you. Let's meet again soon." my message to them and after this we already excused ourselves to go back to our table.

And before we could sit, someone surprisingly showed up to us.

"Hi Frin, i finally met you again." he said.

I will admit that i am not prepared for this moment.

I am stunned.

I held Belle's hand and the other still in her waist.

"H-hello Seb. But w-why you're here? I didn't expected you." i told him having no idea. P'fan didn't mentioned it too so i am clueless.

"Ahhh haha yeah sorry, did i shocked you? It's actually Uncle Annop who invited me here." he said that got me intrigued.

"It's daddy? Uhmm okay then. Ahh Seb excuse us, please enjoy the rest of the night." i said coldly.

But he rushingly blocked my way.

"Wait Frin! This cute lady with you. Aren't you going to introduce her to me?" he said smiling and it gave me an odd feeling.

Like why he's asking?
But yeah since he wants to know so be it.