10 (Love Grows)

THIRD PERSON.

The sunrays that hits Belle's face slowly awakened her.

They've slept together at the van after last night.

She gently wakes up frin while they hug each other.

"Lady Boss kha, wake up now it's morning already." she softly whispered to her ear.

"Boss kha.."

"Khun Sam kha.."

She keeps calling her but frin's still remain unresponsive.

Staring at her bareface, a smile is slowly painted at belle's face.

"Suaaayyy.." she mouthed while she stares at it.

"Babe, wake up." belle uttered as she enjoys the moment.
.
.
.
"Now i'm awake." frin spoke up that left belle dumbfounded.

Slowly she opened her eyes as she smiles at belle.

"You're calling me babe now, love it! But i love you more!" her kind of pickup line that made belle bursted into laughter.

"Awww corny haha but nalak!" she said to her.

"Good morning kha my Mon." frin greeted her staring at her lips.

"Good morning my Khun Sam." belle replied.

Frin quickly gave her pecked to complete her morning ritual.

And she smiles widely like a lottery winner.

"Pervert!" belle said hitting her hand softly.

And they just laugh on it.

The two spent some more minutes together so they can fix themselves first.

"Go inside now boss, they're surely looking for you." belle told her.

"Why? Are you not coming with me? Let's go inside." frin said but belle shook her head to disagree.

"No boss, if they see us together what are you going to tell them? That we spent the night together here at the van?" she asked.

"Could be. Or i can just tell them that i called you early in the morning to come over." frin said in the other hand. She insisted it so belle can't say no.

"Okay kha.." her response.

Together, they walked back to the villa and tommy with the staff approached them immediately.

They quickly let go of each others hand.
.
.
.
"Uiiii what's that huh?" he teased them right away.

"Tommy stop!" frin said glaring at him so he just shut his mouth up and just smiled.

"Your Mon is looking for you, have a breakfast with them and go changed so we can start the shoot." tommy advised her and she nodded.

She's grabbing belle's hand to come with her inside but she stopped her.

"I'm not going in boss, you go now coz everyone is waiting for you." belle said to her and frin looked at her confused.

"Why not? Are you not comfortable with them? We can go out and have breakfast together if you want." frin said but belle kept on refusing her.

"Boss, don't do this. I told you to behave when we're at work right? See, i am causing delay here which is not good. You have work to do so i want you to focus boss. Ahmm.. since i'm free today i will go visit papa, can i?" belle said asking for her permission.