19 (Order from a Boss!)

THIRD PERSON.

In the Evening..

"FBPFK!!"

That was all over the social media.

After the event, the video clip of FrinBelle had spread contagiously like that. And they were overwhelmed with the fans positive response to that.

"Babe look how supportive they are, it's narak!" Belle uttered to Frin showing her cutest smile.

The lovey dovey were now at the penthouse resting comfortably.

Frin faced her while belle is hugging her tight and both leaning on the headboard of their bed.

"Maybe because our chemistry is cute. Well I can't blame them coz what we're showing them is true." frin told her agreeing to her statement.

"Hehe ohhh wait let's join them with the hashtag!" Belle said excitedly.

So both of them posted a selca with each other from the event earlier while interacting with the fans on the comment section.

*So lovely together!*
*When are we going to have a LIVE with FrinBelle? Hope to see you in one frame.*
*FBPFK?? Ohh please!! *

Fans are teasing them and they are both giggling and blushing.

"Just months after our team up was introduced in the public and yet we're receiving this support. Are you happy baby?" frin asked belle.

And she nodded.

"Ohh yes of course! I've never imagined to have this kind of experience. And what makes me happier is that I have you while reaching my dreams." she said cheerfully.

"I've found my happiness in you and we will grow together from now and till we're both grey and old. Okay ka?" frin answered.

"So I guess we'll be marrying each other?" belle asked.

Frin nodded cutely like a baby.
And she held her lover's hand kissing it gently.

"You're my all and everything, it's true. So please marry me." she said and now their eyes we're locked at each other.

A sudden moment of silence.
.
.
.
"HAHAHAHA you're so funny! Why?" frin laughed out loud when Belle made a funny face.

"You're so serious, i cannot haha. Who would propose in bed wearing just a night gown and ready to sleep?" belle said laughing and frin's face turned red in shyness.

"Just a try. I will do it again next time in a proper way. Wait and see. Baby please be patient, after all of this we can freely announce our relationship to the public and i'll be proud to present my Fiancé to everyone." frin assuring belle of this.

"Okay ka. I know the right time will come. Rak na ka teerak." she said sweetly.

"And I love you more than most!" frin responded.

And they hugged each other tight and both laid down to sleep.

"Good night teerak."
"Good night ka."

And frin turned off the lamp.

~~~
After some Weeks;
@Stargaze Entertainment

The management is currently on a meeting for their monthly evaluation.

Frin leads it as she is the CEO.
With her is Tommy which is the Director and Co-Founder.