16 (Comfort Zone)

BELLE’s POV.

I am here inside the dressing room with the make up artists and manager while waiting for the Director’s signal. I haven’t seen Frin since after breakfast so i don’t have any idea of how she was dressed now.

I cannot explain what i am feeling at this moment.
My hands are trembling too much with lots of emotions.

“Mami, can i have my milktea? I’m thirsty.” I told my manager beside me.

“No! Drink water instead, you kid!” she quickly disagreed.

And i pouted.
For sure babe kha ordered her to stop me.

"Okay na kha mami hmp." my response and i don't have a choice but to do so.

Then a staff came to inform us to get ready for the take.

1..
2..
3..

And i took a deep breath.

"Nong, let's go." and mami assisted me on my dress.

As i walk going there my hands are shaking with nervousness. This is the last and the most important of all the scene in the series so i must give everything i can to make it work. And i know Frin will going to do the same too.

Well i trust our partnership.

Here i am standing and here's my faen walking towards my direction.

She's wearing a pink fitted dress while i'm wearing the white wedding gown.

Staring at each other, i couldn't help myself not to get mesmerized by her presence.

Now she's beside me asking for my hand.

"Baby what's in your face?" she whispered smiling at me and here i am wondering why.

"Huh? What is it babe?" i asked her.

"Beauty! Too much beauty is in your face." she said and we're both giggling.

"And so you are." i said to her.

Now with the Director's cue the camera starts rolling.

~~~~~~
(Camera Rolling)

*SamMon Wedding...Action!"

The door opened for us and everyone is giving a round of applause as we began to walk to the aisle.

Holding hands we're facing them with joy in our hearts.
Our family and friends are all present here to witness the most special day of our lives.

"WOOHHH!!" their cheers as we're now proudly presenting each other to them.

"Thank you for coming. We are so grateful that you're all here to support us, we are so much happy. Thank you." Frin spoke to them. Looking at her grandma who's smiling is such a wonderful gift for me. Knowing that i have Sam and grandma with us, i am more than Blessed.

Now Sam turned my gaze to me.

Staring at her, my tears started to fill my eyes.

"Suaayy.." she mouthed as she fixes my hair.

I can feel how overwhelmed she is and i know she will be tearing up the moment she begin to talk.

My heart is so full of emotions that i cannot contain it.
Now it isn't just a vow of Sam to Mon but of Frin to Belle.

I am brushing her hand letting her know that everything is fine. I know this is how she will be calmed.

"Baby, i love you. Thank you for staying with me. Eventhough it's hard but you chose to love someone like me who's not so good. I have lots of shortcomings but you still love me more than i could ask for. I don't want to live a single moment not having you by my side. You're the one who brought color to my dim world and i know my days will be so much brighter because of you. Lao lak tua na teerak. From now on, i am devoting my wholeself to just love and take care of you till my last breath." her vow that touches my soul. The way she stares at me while saying these i know it's Frin who's talking and not just Sam.