8 (Questions)

FRIN's POV.

Our eyes were locked at each other as my face is drawing nearer to her.

It is silent in this room but we can clearly hear the loudness of our every heartbeat.

I held her hand for she is trembling.

"Are you okay?" i asked her and she just gasped in nervousness.

"W-what are you doing boss??" she uttered and i just keep staring at her lips.

"Your lips are pink and beautiful, do you know?" i said and she just shook her head.

Just as our lips were about to touched, she closed her eyes.
.
.
.
"BOSS!" she said as she turned her face away.

Her body is shaking with tension at this moment and she's breathing heavily.

I smirked.

"I'm sorry." i said and i let go.

I quickly went out the door and walked back to my office.

I composed myself first before i entered in.

"Where have you been Frin?" sunny's immediate question to me.

"Ahh i just asked for a cup of coffee." i said.

"Ehh? Coffee?? For all i know you hate coffee eversince." she said that startled me.

"Ahh that was before, things changed also feelings." i quickly replied and she just laughed at it.

I sat back to my chair and she's still in front of me.

"Don't you have any sched this morning sunny?" i asked.

"No i don't have"
.
.
.
"But i do!"

Seemed rude but i cutted her words like that.

"Ahmm i have lots of paper works to finish so i can make it to the workshop later." i told her. She's a numb if she won't noticed that i am lowkey sending her away.

"Ohh so i guess it's a bad timing to make fun with you today." she said frowning and i nodded to her.

"Yes' i'm sorry Sunny. So just see you later." i told her and she just smiled at me. I didn't bothered myself to assist her out but i just looked at her instead.

"See you later my Khun Sam.." she even said before leaving.

Aish.

I sighed and just faced this pile of papers again.

~~~~~

It's been 10 minutes but Belle hasn't come yet. I now wonder if i scared her the way i acted earlier.

What am i going to do now? I also think that i was too much, that i wasn't able to control my emotion and now i'm regretting my action.

I had an idea of sending her a text.

"Belle i'm sorry.."

And i deleted it right away.

Naahh i will look not so cool if i do it. I usually don't apologize first.

I thought of other way to make her come.

"Hello. Tell Ms. Armstrong to come to my office now!" i told my secretary thru the telephone.

I'm playing with my fingers while waiting. This is me when i am tensed.

-Few Minutes Later-