1 (Writer Bun)

THIRD PERSON.

It's a lovely day in Bangkok!

The weather is nice, not that hot and the wind is cool, good enough to start a busy day full of work.

Frin, a 25 years old bachelor girl is the newest CEO of her own agency Stargaze Entertainment. After she finished Bachelor of Arts in Film Production from Mahidol University in Bangkok, she eventually pursued her dream to become a successful writer and director in the said field, and establishing her own agency was the first step that she did.

"Hey bun, so where are we going now?" tommy asked her as they're heading back to their company car.

"Let's go have some iced coffee, need to relax." she shortly said.

Tommy is her bestfriend since college and now her business partner. They both graduated under the same course and since then been a big support system of each other. They're like best enemies too, always disagrees with each other's ideas but at the end frin always took the lead and tommy will follow.

@The Café

"Hmm so what's up? Congrats our boss. When are we going to open the line for audition? Shall we post it in social media?" tommy asked her in curiosity.

Frin is sitting taking a sip of her iced coffee.

"As soon as possible. The lake has a lot of fishes and we need to catch the big ones! Admin must upload a creative content about that and post it tonight." she directly told the staff with them and everyone nodded as their response.

"Tommy can you cooperate with Siam Mall for our location? This is the center of Bangkok's commerce just right to hold our artist's search." she even instructed tommy.

"Great! So this is it! This is our first task as a team, let's give our best!" he said cheering everyone tossing up their drinks.

~~~
In the Evening;

It was past 10:00 PM and she was getting ready to go home.

She was the only one left in the office because of the work she had finished. Because they had just started in the industry, they only had a few employees and she bought this three storey building with her own savings.

-📱-

"Bun, are you home already?" tommy asked her right away.

"Still at the office but I'm going home actually." her answer.

"Shall i pick you up there? I'm on my way home too from a meeting with Siam Mall's manager." his question.

"Naahh, i can drive home. Take care bud, thank you for today." she said and hung up.

-TIME SKIP-

She got home and immediately played music on her record player, it covered the whole house and nobody can complain because she's just living alone in this spacious unit.

After drinking cold water from the fridge, she went up to the room to take a shower. Today was too productive for her that's why now she felt tired.

After drying her hair and getting ready to sleep, she received a call from her daddy.

-📱-

"Sweetie, what are you doing these days that i haven't seen you around?" he immediately asked.

"Ahm sorry dad just been busy with my company launch and soon for the audition day. Why?" frin asked him back.

"So you're really into it sweetie? Alright but don't forget you also have your duty on our company, i'd been waiting for you to take over my position." he reminded her of this.