5 (Enchanted)

BELLE's POV.

Couple of days had passed and i seemed to enjoy my job now. I like it everytime lady boss tagged me along with their workshop, feels like i'm on the scene too.
I felt butterflies on my stomach everytime Khun Sam is near Mon but there's a strucked of pain in my heart when they got so close.

Such a weird feeling.

I am sitting in this corner while watching them taking scenes.

Lady boss look so cool wearing just a plain white shirt and black jogging pants. Can't deny it that she's so good at her role like the universe chose her to be the Khun Sam.

I felt ashamed of myself that i am not even an inch closer to that. And i will accept that the role isn't for me. 

Hays.
I sighed.

Out of the blue my phone rang, it's Papa.

I quickly picked it and ran outside to answer his call.

-📱-

"Patrice, where are you?? Where the hell are you that you forgot to go home huh?! Answer me!" he yelled at me.
.
.
.
"Aww! Pa, chill don't shout!" i said to him.

"Chill huh?! You said you just need a day to tour yourself around Bangkok but kid it's been 3 days, still not done?! You have a father waiting for you." he scolded me.

"I know, i'm sorry pa. Actually i am planning to go home but i got caught up with my job. Sorry na kha pa. Forgive me?" i said in a soft tone.

"Stop that kid! You have job there? How come you got a job? Am i having an actress kid now?" he asked.

I gulped in a second before i answered.

"Uhmm.. almost like that pa hehe so i cannot just go because we need to do workshop everyday." i reasoned.

"Is that so? But i missed you." he insisted

"I know pa. Forgive me na, naka??" with my cute charming voice.

I am tensed but smiling at the same time coz i know where to hit his soft spot.

"Go home, papa misses you already." he said in a low calmed voice.

"Hehe yes i will. I'll talk to my boss and ask for a leave so you can see your prettiest daughter again. I love you pa." i told him smiling.

"Can't wait to see you. Take care my child, i love you most." his answer.

-📱-

Waahh that was so close!
I know he was mad at me but at the same time he cannot resist me tho! He's my biggest fan and supporter and i know how much my father loves me eventhough we argued most of the time because of his stubborness.

I went back to the studio and saw Lady Boss on the side.

"Where have you been huh?" she asked right away that startled me.

"Ahm i just talked to my father over the phone." i said.

"Hmm..okay." she respond coldly.

I sat beside her as she sips from her bottled water. She's sweaty and it gives me an uneasy feeling.

What should i do?
Shall i give her a tissue or i will wipe her face for her?
.
.
.
"Lady Boss, here's a tissue." i said.

And my hand seemed to have a mind on it's own that it quickly landed on her face to wipe her sweat off.

"What are you doing?!" she said startled and i pulled away.