22 (Relieved)

BELLE's POV.

On The Next Day;
@Stargaze Ent.

This is it!

At any moment the presscon will going to start.

The people from the press were now all prepared with their microphones all set up.

"Are you ready girls? Just calm down, we won't take this long. And if you feel like not comfortable with their questions just give us a signal and we will stop it right away." tommy briefed us before we go.

"We will be fine coz we have each other, look!" frin bragged to him showing our hands intertwined.

"Yaahh too much flexing ha." Tommy complained.

"Thank you mami Tom, let's do it." I said.

Really he's a mami to me, always taking care of us and I appreciate it a  lot.

After a minute we went out the room with our lawyer and now entered the conference Hall where the medias are waiting.

"Good morning ka.." we both greeted all of them and we quickly seated in front.

"1.. 2...3...."

"Good morning to all. To our fans and to all the people from the press who came today for this presscon. Frin na ka, Stargaze Entertainment Artist and CEO. We, Belle and I personally called this presscon to finally settle the issue circulating online. And here with us is our lawyer who will represent us with the legal matters. We're all wishing for this presscon to succeed and end with positive response from you all."

Frin started it with her greetings and introduction.

On the side is us holding hands tightly.

And we smiled at each other.

Because no one can give us the best encouragement today but we ourselves too.

As the CEO of the company, she wants to address it well and I will just support her statements.

"Hi everyone, Belle na ka. Hope all is well today and so this presscon will run smoothly from beginning to end. Thank you ka." I said.

I'm starting to feel the tension seeing these cameras and microphones all focused to us. Coz never in my life I thought that I will do it and I've never foreseen it yet too.

I guess this is one of the challenging moment an artist need to face.

Now to keep going, frin proceeded with the main topic.

She gently pressed my hand and I know she's anxious too. I gently rub her hand to keep her calm.

"Ahm what I am about to say is the real story. Whatever you read or saw in the internet was not the real one, though some are true but mostly wrong. I will address it one by one so please bear with me. First about the leaked clip of me kissing a girl on the beach, sorry to all the FrinSun shippers but it's not Sunny but Belle. She was with me all night. Next is the leaked clip of me and Belle at my residence, yes it's us. And third about my status, I am currently dating my screen partner, the other half of FrinBelle. Yes, I am dating Belle and we're near in celebrating our first anniversary as a couple. She is my faen, my joy, my inspiration and my love. I am asking for your understanding and support. If we made mistakes we sincerely apologize but I believe that being inlove is never a sin. Thank you!"

People from the press seemed too surprised after frin dropped the bomb and now they're all eager to throw their questions to us.

Frin smiled at me sweetly and so did I.