4 (Khun Sam!)

FRIN's POV.
.
.
.
*The subscriber is unattended please try your call later.*

Auggh! I dialled her number many times but she's not picking up the phone.

When i checked the time it's past 11:30 in the evening, so maybe she's sleeping already.

"Okay, so see you tomorrow then." i mouthed as i dropped the call. I just thought of texting her instead.

"Sleepy head? Good night na ka." i said.

I put my phone beside so i can go back to sleep again.

Now i am wondering...

For years that i'd been dreaming about her, i didn't got the chance to see her face like it was blurry. I cannot visualize it but i know she's like an angel.

But why was that?
Now she suddenly showed up her image to me.
Was there a reason behind that?

I held my chest just to know my heart skips a beat like a racing horse.

Auughhh plaek plaek!

~~~~~~~
On the Next Day;
@Stargaze Ent.

"Good morning Madam!" they greeted me as i entered the lobby.

"Hey bun, are you so lazy to reply to my messages?" tommy said right away.

"Psh sorry i was busy." i said shortly.

He keeps pestering me till i entered my office.

"Busy on where? After you talked to the Manager of Siam i don't know where you've been." he continued with his sermon.

I put down my things and gave him a sharp look

"You're not my boyfriend so why would i update you??" i said irritated with him.

"Then i'll be. Can you be my girlfriend Khun Frin?" he uttered in a soft voice with a huge smile on his face.
.
.
.
"YAAAHH TOMMY!!" i yelled and threw a tissue on him.

"Haha what??" he asked.

"It's crazy! I feel like throwing up tsss! I told you not to do that again!" i said annoyed.

"Chill dude! Haha joke only. Alright i know what you are, just wanna tease you coz we did it baby!" he said laughing.

"Crazy asfff! What are you saying huh?!" i asked confused.

"Coz finally, our series will be having a great timeslot. Not to early and not so late, 9:00 PM every saturday night. My friend who works in the station told me." he informed me and it drew a smile in my face.

"Ohh that's great! Thank you Tommy, you did a great job!" i said complimenting him.

"See? We did it baby! Hehe." he even said.

"Yaaahh stop making fun of me and go back to work." i said and he did.

Really my annoying but reliable buddy.

Now going back, i remember i need to check on No.5's profile. I badly want to know her name.

I called my secretary so i can ask.

"Where's the application form of the participants last audition?" i asked her and she seemed surprised.

"Huh mam w-why? I thought we won't be needing it anymore. Sorry. I think i saw Tee with a pile of papers in the shredding machine."
.
.
.
"W-WHAT?! WAITTT!! i said panicking.