7 (Giving In)

THIRD PERSON.

On the Next Day;

Frin is rushing her way out to the office. She instructed Belle to just stay there and wait for her to come back.

She's about to meet someone who's waiting at the restaurant nearby.

*I'll be there after 10 minutes.*

Her text message before she sped up her car away.

~~
After 10 Minutes;

She walked to the table where a girl is sitted.
.
.
.
"There you are, my Khun Sam!" sunny uttered excitedly and Frin quickly sitted in front of her.

"Hi Sunny, good morning." Frin greeted.

"It's really a good morning because you asked me out. Is this how you want us to get closer? Yes, the filming is coming near we should build a good chemistry together." she said all smiles but the latter just remain serious.

"Are you hungry? I will order some pastry." Frin said as she called the waiter and ordered.

"We could have met at your office or at the workshop, why here? Ahhh you want intimate time with me huh? Getting ready for the sweet scenes?" sunny teases her.

Frin on the other hand just frowned as she scroll at her phone.

"Here's your order Mam." and the waiter served the food on their table.

"Hmm.." just a tiny sound from Frin as she served the food on Sunny's plate.

"Khob Khun Ka Khun Sam Na Ka." sunny said smiling.

They started to eat together and after a moment of silence, Frin started to talk.

"Ahmm Sunny, actually i am here to discuss something to you." she said and she quickly got sunny's attention.

"Yes? What is it about??" sunny asked waiting patiently.
Her voice is kind of thrilled as she is expecting something from Frin's words.
.
.
.
"SAM!! MON!!"

Both were startled when someone shouted from their back.

As they turned to look around, they saw one from the Press.

"Ms. Ahn!" they both uttered and the lady approached them with a camera man.

*Camera Flashes*

Frin tries to cover her face with her hand.

"Sam and Mon is dating here, what a headline today!" the lady said smiling at them.

"Make sure to write the best caption for our pictures huh?!" Sunny told her.

"Absolutely! We'll hype a hashtag for you. Expect it tonight Khun!" the lady respond. The other one seemed to liked the idea but the latter didn't.
.
.
.
"Ahm may i excuse myself? I need to get back to the office." frin spoke up.

She excused herself and the two just stared at her as she walked away.

"Hehe sorry my Sam is really that cold." sunny said to the lady.

And they were left for a short talk.

~~~~

Frin went back to the office feeling annoyed but Belle immediately approached her with a smile.

"You're back Lady Boss, do you need anything?" she quickly asked as Frin touches her temple.

"My migraine is attacking me again belle. Can you get a pill for me?" frin requested and she nodded.