˚₊‧꒰𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞꒱ ‧₊˚

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

We had left with two threats, one for our company and one for me. Mine was more of an offer though, a compromise? 

"If you'd like Y/N, the offer to join the fifth brigade still stands, maybe you'll even get more information then you'd hoped."

"We're more similar then you'd like to admit." 

I was brought back to earth when Shinra cursed, and I remembered that currently, we were sparring after some core exercises. I dodged a hit from him just before it made contact with my face, and I kicked him in the stomach and snickered when he cursed again. I was distracted, so I kicked im again in the knee for good measure.

"Ow- Fuck off Y/N!" He grumbled, grabbing his knee and rubbing it, then taking my hand when I offered it. 

"Well, I'm off now. I've done more then enough for the day and I've got a shoot, can't ruin my face." I ruffle Shinra's and Arthur's hair and make my way over to Hinawa, who I had nearly fought for not allowing me to go, only when I brought up fighting princess Hibana and that infernal did he relent, "Thanks, lieutenant Hinawa." I bowed my head to me, and he simply nodded, which I took as my cue to leave. I left the roof and could faintly hear Arthur whining about my absence, which brought a smile to my face. 

I had so much to protect here, and I'd be damned if that Princess Hibana threatened my boys, my brigade.

"Oh." I covered my eyes when I saw the sister's bare shoulders, thankfully unable to see anything else as I passed by. I heard her squeal in surprise, but sigh in relief at me covering my eyes, but I stood a few feet away from her.

"Is.. Is there anything you need, Y/N?" She asked me, her voice nearly as angelic as mine. 

"Yeah, actually. Not that it's any of my business, but, I wanted to know if Hibana had done anything to you. I saw the way you two looked at each other before we left, is there something happening- or that happened?" I made sure to sound firm when I spoke, so she knew I wasn't joking. There was a few beats of silence, and I heard the sound of her footsteps and the ruffling of clothes. 

"You can uncover your eyes now," She let me know, and I did, glad she was covered, "Thank you for your concern Y/N, really, but nothing's wrong." She smiled at me, and it was so obviously forced that it physically pained me to see. I wanted to push, let her know that I'd help her, but it's like I said earlier.

It wasn't really any of my business

"Alright, if you say so. Don't forget you've got me, so don't be too shy to come talk to me about anything." I gently moved a piece of her blonde hair that clung to her face, and her cheeks heated at the contact. 

"Yes.. thank you, Y/N. Really.." 

I watched her walk away, and took notice of her slumping shoulders.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

The photoshoot had went well, it was for Non-no, I was their top model and loved to use me for clothing brands they'd like to invest in. Brands paid lots of money to get me as their model, this one so happened to be one of the luckier ones. It was autumn, so the clothes were themed for chilly weather and in one of the most beautiful woods I'd ever seen. I was far from the city, and had just gotten back. It was later then I had expected, but I had no problem walking back during the night, it was peaceful and I hadn't had time to myself in while. I put both headphones in, blasting arctic monkey's and enjoying my time as I made my way to the eighth, which wasn't too far from the station I'd been left at.