Season One

Prologue
Although he was born in Dublin Ireland
he does not have an Irish accent.
His supermodel mother Rosè Kitt and his Musician father Lincoln Henley had whirlwind relationship in the early 90's resulting in Nick.
Neither of the two superstars were ready for a child or ever suited to be parents in all honesty.
Nicholas has probably seen his mother a handful of times since being born and his dad is a retired musician whose best friend is in the shape of a bottle.

Growing up in Lima Ohio was something he loved, being away from the limelight that he did not want to be any part of was a blessing for him.
His father moved back to his old town when his band split up, causing him to turn to drink,
drugs and women.

Nicholas's family were everything to him growing up, family bbqs at his uncles house, going down to the local ice rink with his grandad, chasing butterflies with his cousin Mackenzie down at the lake, all was great until his dad decided to cut ties with them all. Now he only sees his cousin at school because her parents are still hurt by Lincoln's behaviour.

Nicholas's grandad is his world he would go to hell and back for him and vice versa. His grandad however, doesn't know the truth and real home life that his grandson is living in. If it wasn't for his trusty dog Buster he wouldn't go home at all.

At school Nicholas is relatively popular but he tries to stay away from it all, not interested in the social hierarchy. He plays ice hockey and is good friends with the captain Tyler, but doesn't have a great relationship with his other team members. He can sing, play near enough every musical instrument, but will only ever perform on his own terms.

Nicholas keeps his head down trying to navigate through high school one day at a time, but his life is flipped upside down when he's partnered with
Quinn Fabray the head cheerleader
in science class.

The two teens can't stand each other, but both unsure why they have so much distaste towards one another.

~~~~~~~~~~~————~~~~~~~~~~~

Introducing
For Season One
The Road to Sectionals

Nicholas Henley

Born: March 11th 1994- Dublin, Ireland Lives with: Dad and dog Buster Job: Waiter at breadsticksNicknames: Nico, Nick, Heners, buzzcut hillbilly, Prince Charming, puckhead Neanderthal, iceman, beautiful boy

Lives with: Dad and dog Buster
Job: Waiter at breadsticks
Nicknames: Nico, Nick, Heners, buzzcut hillbilly, Prince Charming, puckhead Neanderthal, iceman, beautiful boy.
Clique: Ice Hockey team, New Directions
Likes: Sports specifically ice hockey, music, singing, playing instruments, his grandad.
Dislikes: Popularity, his dad, Quinn Fabray, being at home.

Played by
Drew Starkey

~~~~~~~~~~~————~~~~~~~~~~~