Michael

Wanna Be Startin Somethin', Michael Jackson- Performed by Blaine Anderson and New Directions
Beat It, Michael Jackson- Performed by Nicholas Henley with McKinley High Knights
Blame It On The Boogie, The Jacksons- Performed by Nicholas Henley with New Directions
Bad, Michael Jackson- Performed by New Directions and The Warblers
Rock With You, Michael Jackson- Performed by Nicholas Henley and Quinn Fabray
Scream, Michael Jackson- Performed by Artie Abrams and Mike Chang
Never Can Say Goodbye, The Jackson 5- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Human Nature, Michael Jackson- Performed by Sam Evans and Mercedes Jones
Ben, Michael Jackson- Performed by Finn Hudson, Rachel Berry and Kurt Hummel
You Rock My World, Michael Jackson- Performed by Quinn Fabray
I Wanna Be Where You Are, Michael Jackson- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Smooth Criminal, Michael Jackson- Performed by Santana Lopez and Sebastian Smythe
I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael Jackson- Performed by Finn Hudson and Rachel Berry
Black Or White, Michael Jackson- Performed by New Directions

🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆
Michael

"Breathe, just breathe." Nick utters to himself with his helmet in his hands as he leans over the boards. It was the week of the states final and Nick was feeling the pressure. Training was intense, but so was trying to lead a team that was split apart. He was just happy he had Ty back from college for this week.
"Iceman you good?" He hears the former captain call from the side. Nick put his thumb up, but he isn't good at all. He hears somebody skate close to him, "Ooo is your boyfriend concerned about your wellbeing? At least someone is cause neither of your parents ever cared!" Nick throws his helmet to the ground and spins around skating after Rick, "That's it!" Within second both boys are tussling on the floor.

It took the entire team to split the two apart and now both sat in front of Coach Williams in his office. It had been silent for a matter of time now, until the coach stood up, "You're both off the team!"
"What?!" Both boys exclaimed in a high pitch manner.
"You can't do that!" Rick yelled.
"Until you both sort out your difference there's no point having you on the team! Nick you're the captain you're supposed to lead by example!" Nick slumped in his chair trying to get as close to the floor as possible away from the disappointed look of his adopted father's eyes. Rick snickers and the coach rounds on him, "And you... I don't know why on earth you're laughing. You have a group of guys who for whatever reason follow you around and what do you do with that power... show them how to bully others."
Nick stands up, "Come on Walt..."
"It's Coach Williams." Nick gulps, "And my hands are tied. Find a way to get on or you're both done."

Nick stormed into the library and threw himself into the chair next to Quinn, who was studying with Rachel and Tina. The three girls looked between each other, before Quinn decided to speak, "Ummm are you okay Henley?"
"Oh grand, fantastic, absolutely fine and dandy." He replies, sarcasm accidentally spilling out of him. "Wow okay! Less of the sarcasm because that was incredibly rude." Quinn scolds.
Nick exhales and forgets the other two are there for a second grabbing a hold of his girlfriend's hand, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He sees Quinn's eyes look down at his hand holding hers and he shuts his eyes, berating himself for the mistake that the two other girls had picked up on. Quickly he retracts the hand and clears his throat and rubs at the back of his neck, "Sorry... well um, I'm pretty sure I'm off the hockey team."
"Wait what?!" Quinn exclaims.
"Yup." Nick pops his p.
"What happened Nicholas?" Rachel inquires with genuine concern.
"Fucking Rick the stick and his stupid frigging mullet constantly giving me shit."
"You can't keep reacting to him Nick. It's silly." Tina tries to advise.
"Oh okay sorry I'll ignore him next time he tells me both my parents never cared about me." Nick spits out. Quinn hits his knee and he looks at her with a scathing expression, "What?"
She nods towards Tina and he understands what she means, he'd let his temper get the better of him again. He takes a steady breath, "Hey T I'm sorry for snapping... you weren't to know what had happened."
"It's okay Nick." She smiles at him sincerely.
He slouches in the chair looking up at the ceiling, "I don't know what to do."
"For now you're apparently going to be joining in this number." Rachel whispers, as he's pulled up by Quinn and joins in the Wanna Be Starting Something number led by Blaine.