The Power of Madonna

Express Yourself, Madonna- Performed by New Direction Girls
Borderline/Open Your Heart- Performed by Finn Hudson and Rachel Berry
Vogue, Madonna- Performed by Sue Sylvester, Mercedes Jones and Kurt Hummell
Like A Virgin, Madonna- Performed by Santana Lopez, Finn Hudson, Rachel Berry, Jesse St James, Will Schuester and Emma Pilsbury
Material Girl, Madonna (AWOLNATION, Hanson version)- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Causing A Commotion, Madonna (TeamMate version)- Performed by Nicholas Henley and Quinn Fabray
4 Minutes, Madonna- Performed by Mercedes Jones, Kurt Hummell and The Cheerios
What It Feels Like For A Girl, Madonna- Performed by New Direction Boys
Like A Prayer, Madonna- Performed by New Directions

~~~~~~~~~~~————~~~~~~~~~~~
The Power Of Madonna

My Dearest Nicholas,

I know that you may never forgive me for not being there for you while growing up, but I know that if you give me the opportunity to explain my side of the story I will do everything I can to earn your trust and love. I know your father has kept my letters since the day I left, but I love you my beautiful boy and if I had my way you'd have been by my side.

Call me on the number attached on the back. I understand if you do not want to talk, but if you do I'll be waiting for your call.

Love you always,
Mum xxx

Coach Williams takes a deep breath and looks over at the teen in front of him whose head is hung low, he can hear the sniffles coming from Nick. The coach stands up and makes his way around the desk and kneels down next to the chair so he's at eye level with the boy, seeing the tears flooding out of his eyes.
"Son look at me. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do okay? The ball is in your court. Or the puck is at your stick." The coach states, getting a small laugh from Nick. The coach stands up and gives Nick a reassuring tap on the shoulder, "I'll give you a minute okay? I'll be waiting just outside." Nick nods and watches as his coach heads for the door, "Coach, I— I, thank you... for everything you do for me." The coach smiles and bows his head opening then shutting the door behind him, leaving Nick to his thoughts on what to do.

Sat at the back of the Choir room Nick is quieter then usual, watching as Schuester writes Madonna on the board.
"What comes to mind when you see that name?" He asks the group.
"Genius."
"Icon."
"Hall of fame MILF... along with Nicks model mom." Puck says causing Nick to stand up in his chair abruptly.
"Sit down, sit down." Schuester shouts making Nick glare and point at Puck, "Watch how you talk about my mom Puckerman!"
"Anyways... we're all aware of Madonna's musical and cultural significance, which is why this week you're assignment is to come up with a Madonna number." Schuester carries on, the girls gasp excitedly as the boys groan, Nick couldn't care less as all he can focus on right now is trying not to beat the shit out of Puck. Speaking of the devil he raises his hand, "Uh Mr Schue? As a dude Madonna makes me kind of uncomfortable."
"Yeah she's smoking and everything but can't come of us do something else? Like the guy version of Madonna, like you know Pantera?" Finn surprisingly agrees with puck, however their teacher was having none of it, "Guys! It's come to my attention that many of you haven't been treating the young ladies of our group very nicely lately. You're disrespectful, bullying, sexist and I hate to say it misogynistic."
"I have no idea what that means." Finn states.
"When I pulled my hamstring I went to a misogynist." Brittany tells everyone as they stare at her. Mr Schue carries on ranting at the boys of the group as they look around awkwardly.