Pot O' Gold

No Tomorow, Orson- Performed by Nicholas Henley and Finn Hudson
Bein Green, Kermit The Frog- Performed by Rory Flanagan
I Don't Want 2 Be Ur Friend, Devon- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Last Friday Night, Katy Perry- Performed by Blaine Anderson with New Directions
I Don't Want Your Money, Ed Sheeran and Her- Performed by Nicholas Henley and Santana Lopez
Waiting For A Girl Like You, Foreigner- Performed By Noah Puckerman
Bad Liar, Selena Gomez- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Candyman, Christina Aguilera- Performed by The Trouble Tones
Heat Waves, Glass Animals- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Holy Ground, Taylor Swift- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Take Care Of Yourself, Teddy Thompson-Performed by Rory Flanagan

🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆
Pot O' Gold

Nick was in the locker room after hockey practice, he was fresh out the shower and went back to his space in his towel and his hair dripping wet. He opened the door to get his clothes to find them missing, he slammed the door shut and turned around, "Right come on then, very funny whose got my clothes?" A few snickers are heard around the changing room. Nick looks over to Rick and his gang of goons, "Whatcha ya gonna do if we don't give them over... tell Daddy?" Nick fake laughs, "You're really funny Rick has anyone ever told you that?"
Rick stands up and walks over to Nick trying to size him up, "I'm not scared of you Henley."
Nick confidently smirks at him, "No but you are threatened and it's cute Rick it's real cute... now tell me where my clothes are? Otherwise it's lines for the team until someone confesses. Do you want that on your conscious Rick?" Rick looks around at everyone staring back at him, "Just tell him Rick." The boy with the mullet sighs, "I never took your stupid clothes." He pushes past Nick and out of the door, his gang deliberating whether or not to follow. Eventually they do. Nick turns to the rest of the team, "Hey guys don't be like those dicks! And on a serious does anyone know where my clothes are?"
Someone points to bathroom, Nick groans walking in and looking in the one of the cubicles to see his clothes in the toilet. He closes his eyes trying not to see red.

The sound of his wet feet hitting the floor wound him up more. Slowly trying not to slip he walked into the choir room.
"What the...
"Nick?"
"Why are you in just a towel?"
"When did you get so ripped?"
"You look hot?"
Nick can't even fathom who's talking to him, as everyone is gobsmacked at the boys appearance.
"Jesus Henley Finn got suspended last year for walking around in his undies." Puck calls over, receiving a glare from the quarterback.
"Yeah because this is by choice puckerman!" Nick rolls his eyes, he then looks at the other boys, "Do any of you have any spare clothes... please?"
Finn stands up, "I've got some in my locker for football I'll go get them for you dude."
Nick nods gratefully at the boy, "Thanks man, stupid Rick Nelson put my clothes in the toilet."
"Is this a principal matter?" Mr Schue asks.
"No—no I'll erm I'll handle it, just Rick being a dick." The boy sighs.

Nick waits impatiently for Finn to get back, he glanced over at the group and is surprised to see that the majority of them are still looking at him, he doesn't know if he wants to chance his luck especially being in a towel, but he looks at Quinn. A self assured smirk overtakes his face as he catches the girl shamelessly checking him out, just as he opens his mouth to speak Finn walks in with clothes, "There ya go Henners!"
"Can I erm get changed somewhere Mr Schue?" Nick turns and asks the man, not wanting to go back out there.
"My office close the blinds. We've already seen enough of you today." The teacher points to his office door.
"Hmm I think some people in this room wish they could see more." Santana snipes and nudges Quinn's chair, causing the girl to frown at her. Nick scurries into the office getting changed quickly.