Saturday Night Glee-Ver

You Should Be Dancing, Bee Gees- Performed by Blaine Anderson with Mike Chang and Brittany S Pierce
That's The Way (I Like It), KC and The Sunshine Band- Performed by Mr Schuesters Glee Club
Give Me The Night, George Benson- Performed by Nicholas Henley with Mike Chang
Night Fever, Bee Gees- Performed by Will Schuester, Blaine Anderson and Joe Hart with New Directions
Disco Inferno, The Trammps- Performed by Mercedes Jones with Santana Lopez and Brittany S Pierce
Young Hearts Run Free, Candi Staton- Performed by Quinn Fabray with New Directions
If I Can't Have You, Yvonne Elliman- Performed by Santana Lopez
How Deep Is Your Love, Bee Gees- Performed by Rachel Berry
Boogie Shoes, KC and The Sunshine Band-  Performed by Vocal Adrenaline
More Than A Woman, Bee Gees- Performed by Finn Hudson
Stayin Alive, Bee Gees- Performed by Finn Hudson, Mercedes Jones, Santana Lopez with New Directions

🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆
Saturday Night Glee-Ver

"Five minutes dipshit!" Nick called into Billy's room, "If you want a lift we leave in five." Nick smirks hearing the boy groan, evidently having just woke up. He runs down stairs and pack his stuff, ready for school.
"You made a decision on college yet Nick?" Wilma appears at the door.
"Nope... I've got a meeting with Miss P today. We're going to go over a few things." He replies.
"You any clearer on which one you want to choose?" She questions.
"Nope!" He pops the p, he then sighs turning to face the woman, "I'm just trying to weigh up my options. I'll figure it out, don't stress." He puts his back pack over his shoulder and kisses the side of her head. He walks into the hallway and shouts up the stairs, "BILLY! Now!" Putting his shoes on he hears the thudding of the stairs, "Jesus! I'm coming keep your hair on!"
"You wanna walk?" Nicks challenges, but is met with silence, "No didn't think so, see you in the car." As Nick walked out the door, Billy turns to Wilma, "What's got his boxers in a bunch?"
Wilma chuckles and ruffles the boys hair, "Have a good first day, okay? Be good!"
He grunts and walks towards the door, "I'll try!"

Nick missed the number in the auditorium, he was sat opposite his guidance counsellor as she wrote down the colleges he'd been offered scholarships too. He read the names one by one, Ohio State, Princeton, Minnesota, North Dakota and Yale.
"Soooo what do you wanna start with?" She asks writing pros and cons as a subtitle underneath each name. He shrugs, "I dunno Miss P."
"Nick come on this is so exciting." She claps.
He throws his head back, "Yeah but it's overwhelming as well."
Capping her pen, she smiles gently at him, "Why are you stressed?"
"I don't want people to think if I chose Yale it's because Quinn is going there. That would be a pro... write that down, but not the reason."
Miss Pilsbury eyes him suspiciously, "You know nobody would care about that, so tell me the real reason."
He purses his lips, not letting the air out. He shrugs and then sees her knowing look, finally exhaling, "Sheesh okay. It's the academic side of it all. I just wanna play hockey. I've worked hard to get my grades Miss P you know that, it's not natural to me. What if I'm not good enough for these colleges?" He admits.
"I have never ever met someone so self doubting then you Nick. Look here... you've got all these colleges after you and you're worried you're not good enough?" She shakes her head, "I need you to think properly about these colleges Nick. You are good enough!"

In Head Performance:

"Whenever dark has fallen
You know the spirit of the party
Starts to come alive
Until the day is dawning
You can throw out all your blues
And hit the city lights
'Cause there's music in the air
And lots of lovin' everywhere
So gimme the night
Gimme the night
You need the evening action
A place to dine, a glass of wine
A little late romance
It's a chain reaction
You'll see the people of the world
Coming out to dance
'Cause there's music in the air
And lots of lovin' everywhere
So gimme the night
Gimme the night."