On My Way

Loud, JC Stewart- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Be My Angel, Mazzy Star- Performed by Quinn Fabray
You're Somebody Else, Flora Cash- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Mountain At My Gates, Foals- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Boys Don't Cry, The Cure- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Everybody's Changing, Keane (Lily Allen Version)- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Cough Syrup, Young The Giant- Performed by Blaine Anderson
Kids, MGMT- Performed by Nicholas Henley
I Will Follow You Into The Dark, Death Cab For Cutie (Miya Folick Version)- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Don't Delete The Kisses, Wolf Alice- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Cold Cold Man, Saint Motel- Performed by Nicholas Henley
I'm In Love With You, The 1975- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Fire and The Flood, Vance Joy- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Stand, Lenny Kravitz- Performed by The Warblers
Glad You Came, The Wanted- Performed by The Warblers
She Walks In Beauty, Lord Byron- Performed by Our Lady Of Perpetual Sorrow
Dusk Till Dawn, Zayn and Sia- Performed by Nicholas Henley and Santana Lopez with New Directions
Fly/ I Believe I Can Fly, Nicki Minaj/ R Kelly- Performed by New Directions
What Doesn't Kill You Makes You (Stronger), Kelly Clarkson- Performed by The Trouble Tones
Here's To Us, Halestorm- Performed by Rachel Berry with New Directions

Tw: Suicide mention, mental health and abuse.

🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆🎓🏒🎤🏆
On My Way

"How long has he been out there?" Harold appears at Walt's side. The man had been on edge, observing Nick who is laid on the grass staring at the sky.
"For about two hours now." Walt responds sighing, "I don't know what to do."
"When did it start?" Harold questions, his eyes also not leaving the boy now.
Taking a heavy breath Walt plays with the wedding band on his finger, "After Valentine's Day. Something happened, I'm not sure what. He was a mess before he went, but when he came back he was a shell of a man."
"If I know my grandson like I think I do... I think Lincoln's been to see him." Harold states as a matter of fact.
Walt tenses at the man's name, "What! How do you know that?"
Ignoring the question Harold looks at Nick with concern, "Do you think we need to hide the alcohol?"
Walt shakes his head, "No I think... I think it's different this time."
Harold squeezes Walt's shoulder gently, "It's beginning to rain see if you can get him inside."

Flashback to the Sugar Shack

"Hello son..." Lincoln yelled, seeing Nicks tense figure he takes advantage of this, "You not gonna say hi to your old man, it is the day off love after all." Nick hesitantly steps of the stage. Everyone who is aware of Nicks relationship with his dad is apprehensive of the current situation, those who don't have their mouths hung open at sight of THE Lincoln Henley being at the party. The boy walks slowly towards his dad, past the worried eyes off Delilah. He passes Sam and Finn who are stood ready to back the boy up, finally he reaches Quinn. He glances at her and sees concern written all over her body, "Hey I'm okay." She reaches for his hand as he passes, "Nick you don't have to speak to him."
"Hey sweetcheeks I need to tend to some business with my son so if you could let go of his hands I'd be grateful." Lincoln calls over.
Nick evidently agitated yells back, "Don't speak to her like that! What exactly do you want Lincoln?"
"Oh come on son don't be like that... I just want to speak to my own flesh and blood. Let's go outside away from all these prying eyes." He chuckles and takes another swig, he walks out the door and Nick follows him.

Outside and down the side street of Breadstix, Lincoln immediately finds himself pinned up against the wall, "Hey, hey, hey let's calm it down okay?"
"Why are you here?" Nicks voice is laced with venom.
"I just came to see how you are, can your old man not do that?" Lincoln holds his hand up.
"Pfft... you never cared before, so why now?" Nick tightens his grip.
"That's not fair... I did care!" Lincoln defensively calls back. Nick lets him go and turns around his hands above his head letting out a loud scream of rage, he turns back around and points at his biological dad, "Don't say you cared. You never cared and you never will!"
"I'm getting clean Nick! This... this isn't alcohol... look!" He throws the bottle at Nick who catches it. He looks at the label sees that it's some kind of posh sparkling water. Throwing it back Nick looks at the floor, "I don't care. I really don't fucking care. I saw you, you know?" Lincoln looks at the boy confused, "Saw me where?"
Nick laughs, "Buying drugs down the back of one in the streets in town. Really you're getting clean? Hell would freeze over first. I don't want anything to do with you."
Nick goes to walk back inside, but he feels a hand on his wrist, "I need you." Lincoln pleads. Nick shakes his head and wriggles his way out of the tight grip, "Yeah and I needed you, but we can't always get what we want can we?" Instead of going back inside Nick walks down the street.
"Where are you going?" Lincoln calls after him.
"Home... to my family." Nick shouts, not looking back once.